What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Harry O

Juniors
I just wanna say the amount Chinese people at our game tonight,never seen so many Asians who follow our great game In my life

Iamback

Coach
I just wanna say the amount Chinese people at our game tonight,never seen so many Asians who follow our great game In my life

I told you this weeks ago,

We are the people's team, As I result people from all walks of life watch us

Iamback

Coach
This thread is wild tonight. Put the beers away boiz.

35,572 is slightly above the 21st Century average for 1 Sydney team in an NRL Preliminary Final in Sydney. So it is on trend. Not a whole lot more to make out of this.

Throw in it is a Friday night too

I checked the replay and the crowd looks pretty good on TV, That is the main thing

BlueandGold

Juniors
This thread is wild tonight. Put the beers away boiz.

35,572 is slightly above the 21st Century average for 1 Sydney team in an NRL Preliminary Final in Sydney. So it is on trend. Not a whole lot more to make out of this.

Slightly above the 21st Century average for 1 Sydney team with free ticket givaways and 2-1 deal.

Above average night thanks to the NRL.

MugaB

Coach
Actually I asked her where the toilet was and she said in a deep voluptuous voice ‘Honey you don’t belong here’.
This is all while you texting about that miserable turd on LU, as she was still riding you? Then she said .."the next team licence should be in perf honey" which then you got upset, coz it reminded you of said turd, zipped up and left... the end

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I just don’t understand NRL allowing Sharks vs Roosters at 12k capacity but then allocating Penrith vs Storm 80k capacity.
CommBank only ground that made sense
Penrith coaching staff will always opt for Accor above anything else, theyve learnt that to win in finals, you need to play there in the weeks leading up to the GF and get used to it... i remember going to sharks v panthers in '18 at sfs, we got overwhelmed and lost by a point, bundled out, now that there is a other option in commbank, they still prefer Accor, i remember Ivan talking extensively about the preperation regarding finals games and that certain stadiums suit their team prep... Accor is panthers no.1 pick.. regardless of crowds, tix prices, travel, any other reason to play it elsewhere, it doesn’t matter, its just Accor.. end of

Latest posts