What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Brian potter

Bench
Pretty stupid decision by the NRL which was predicted beforehand.

semi-final involving panthers and another sydney based team to be played at Accor.

semi-final involving panthers and a non-Sydney team to be played at parramatta.

Pneuma

First Grade
Pretty stupid decision by the NRL which was predicted beforehand.

semi-final involving panthers and another sydney based team to be played at Accor.

semi-final involving panthers and a non-Sydney team to be played at parramatta.
The twerp from England would know after all

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Of course the Penrith side is single seat.

The freebies show Bay 142 down to limited seating, Not sure if that is only the Freebies

Should load up the Storm side too, Again not to sound like a broken record. Penrith has wanted Accor all year. Imagine how much pink there would be if they were onsale last week
Ticketek is running with two maps, the one with the freebies doesn't show the full story.

Agree that it should have been on sale last week considering it was always going to be at Accor. Holding it until this week only made sense if it was going to be at Commbank.

They could have just held back half the sideline and some other areas for the second team to ensure they had some good seats.

Ticketek is running with two maps, the one with the freebies doesn't show the full story.

Agree that it should have been on sale last week considering it was always going to be at Accor. Holding it until this week only made sense if it was going to be at Commbank.

They could have just held back half the sideline and some other areas for the second team to ensure they had some good seats.

FHS. The NRL for years have not allowed tickets for finals matches to go on sale until the Monday after the week leading up to the games. Firstly if they did, and especially when its for the preliminary finals, you'd know only 1 team 2 weeks out form the game, thus potentially allowing them to buy out the stadium. They wait until they know, and then the members of both clubs get first crack at the tickets before they go on sale 24 hours later to the general public.

If they did what many of you propose, I wonder if all of a sudden if you couldn't get tickets in decent positions, or at all to a game your team was playing in, if they allowed tickets to go on sale early, if you'd be happy?

I'd wager quite a bit you wouldn't.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
FHS. The NRL for years have not allowed tickets for finals matches to go on sale until the Monday after the week leading up to the games. Firstly if they did, and especially when its for the preliminary finals, you'd know only 1 team 2 weeks out form the game, thus potentially allowing them to buy out the stadium. They wait until they know, and then the members of both clubs get first crack at the tickets before they go on sale 24 hours later to the general public.

If they did what many of you propose, I wonder if all of a sudden if you couldn't get tickets in decent positions, or at all to a game your team was playing in, if they allowed tickets to go on sale early, if you'd be happy?

I get your points, but I can't see any side 'buying out' Accor. I wouldn't make the same suggestion for Bankwest or Allianz. Accor was not going to sell out even if the Roosters qualified.

Like I said below, you'd just block out half of the good sideline seats and give the second team to qualify access on the following Monday. At the end of the day, this is Penrith's right to a 'home ground' - so I wouldn't give a flying f**k if they got first dibs at the tickets and have the majority crowd.

As for a prelim final, if my club is playing - I couldn't give a shit where I'm sitting, I'm just happy to be there. I was in a scramble for my own seats on Monday.

In any case, Grand Final tickets are on sale, so the fans of the winner of Friday's prelim get the first crack at remaining tickets. Kinda the same thing.

Iamback

Coach

Broncos members could buy their seats earlier though

Iamback

Coach

Yeah freebies probably haven't been claimed yet