What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FIFA Womens World Cup.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Seems like the main excitement is across the ditch at the moment, women’s football is suddenly everyone’s favourite thing in NZ with the Football Ferns upsetting Norway in the opener at Eden Park.

Wizardman

First Grade
I hate to use the dreaded "c" word to describe a performance by an Australian team in any sport.....but no other word can describe that better. 27 shots to 9!!! I've choked less on E-Sports FIFA!

ALX25

Bench
Standard has definitely improved. Smaller nations have definitely stood up and sides with aging/ego players haven't done as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Standard has definitely improved. Smaller nations have definitely stood up and sides with aging/ego players haven't done as well.

that's been one of the highlights for mine and the standard has improved massively

t-ba

Post Whore
That assist from Fowler was one of the sexiest things I have seen on a football pitch.

ALX25

Bench
Netherlands players should have kept quiet about the US' demise. They choked badly today against Spain.

Exciting finish to the Japan/Sweden game.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
1691841789402-jpeg.1772277