What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

Now if we win a few on the trot just when Graham is due back, he will have to earn his way back into the team.
Might be interesting for Fitz if we hit some form

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well I think you merkins are a little harsh on Wadeo. Yes he’s past his best has been a bit of a stalwart for the club and was always just going to play a Fifi role (last year). Ironically it’s probably cost him any chance of reaching 300 games as he needs 22 more to get there. Would like to see a package of his biggest hits if anyone can be f**ked.

Chimp

Bench
Do you know what, I loved that Wade shot, I couldn’t care less that he’s hit the bloke high, it was just lovely to see Wade dominate someone. He wanted to smash him to lift the team - I’ve not seen that sort of aggression from Wade for a few years.
And I enjoyed seeing Riccio sticking up for Wade on NRL360 - he’s definitely a Sharks man is Riccio.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Nicho round 5 apparently. Season could be done by then. A real shame it happened to him. Next year rest everyone in trials.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Surely you’re taking the piss by saying the season could be done by round 5
Don’t call me Shirley.

Kinda serious, will be a knock to confidence and momentum if we start 0-3 which could impact the following month. Let’s just see how it plays out but I have to say I’m personally feeling we are way behind last year. I may be wrong.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
Don’t call me Shirley.

Kinda serious, will be a knock to confidence and momentum if we start 0-3 which could impact the following month. Let’s just see how it plays out but I have to say I’m personally feeling we are way behind last year. I may be wrong.

I agree.

I thought Saturday's score flattered us.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well considering we play the Goons and Warriors in rounds 4 and 5 I think it’s pretty unlikely we’ll be 0 and 5. More likely 2 and 3 or even 3 and 2. While not having Nicho is a blow.... the rest of the squad will be busting their arses to rack up a couple of wins in his absence.

Quigs

Immortal
I once knew a man from Uncle. He was okay but I never could trust Illya Kuryakin who was his offsider.

He looked like a young Putin.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I once knew a man from Uncle. He was okay but I never could trust Illya Kuryakin who was his offsider.

He looked like a young Putin.
So true about the Putin aspect.
Still reckon Robert Vaughan was an extremely underrated force of nature