What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
After all these years it's great to see Brisbane come from bottom of the table and rise up to the finals, definitely one of the top teams.
I suppose there's plenty of people that will hate this happening, being a Brisbane team, or even just hate The Broncos in general. I don't agree.
Brisbane are a great team, incredible accomplishment this year. A shit load of talent going forward.

Having said all that, up the wahs!
It's part of my dna to hate the Broncos. Having said that, they play a great brand of footy and I'm happy for their fans after having a few bad seasons.

blaza88z

Coach
have broncs 1-12... what's ya tip?

I think high scoring, Warriors with the start is tempting. Maybe overs/+10.5 NZ but that's purely me wanting us to win the game, they're better than a 3.90 chance in the head to head betting, first 20 minutes will be crucial.

Of course if we are able to defensively shut them down, it will be unders and we will probably win 13+.

Grapple

Bench
I think high scoring, Warriors with the start is tempting. Maybe overs/+10.5 NZ but that's purely me wanting us to win the game, they're better than a 3.90 chance in the head to head betting, first 20 minutes will be crucial.

Of course if we are able to defensively shut them down, it will be unders and we will probably win 13+.
Agree. I think in years past SJ has ripped it up against Brisbane , but they - Brisbane - are a lot better across the park and can't see SJ winning this on his own. That's what it comes down to for mine.

Expect it to be Brisbane by 20 + but hoping for the game and my multi it's closer

soc123_au

Staff member
We were winning GFs back when you were hanging out with your eshay mates collecting pokemon cards
And havent one won since. I'll be cheering for the Broncos tonight though. It will be glorious next week watching Walsh getting put back in his box.

mozza91

Coach
So many Broncos fans congregating out the front of Suncorp. You call smell the stale rum and BO through the screen.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You would need a Maglite torch and a good GPS. And experience in speleology.
I Need Them Pawn Stars GIF by DefyTV