What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R10 Sat - Warriors 6-18 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 10: Warriors v Penrith

• Warriors

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Ennis commentating a game with Nathan Cleary. Hope Fox League packed the wank flannel.

Eion

First Grade
Because players usually lay in the ruck to get the penalty.
Panthers saw the knock on, which the ref missed, then deliberately struck out in the ruck. Ref gives penalty. Panthers challenge, the ref should have only looked at the penalty.

it’s no different to the ridiculous deliberate penalties that were given away last year. The nrl changed it, I don’t know why the ref and bunker allowed it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Holy crap I've been resealing a drive way all day and that shitty behind the play camera angle makes me literally wanna spew

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Holy crap I've been resealing a drive way all day and that shitty behind the play camera angle makes me literally wanna spew
A staff member at SILO in Kingston asked me if I was James Schiller this morning so I've been wanting to spew all day too

Bazal

Post Whore
Oof Crichton is also gonna be floating face down in the brown snake.

They better not bin the merkin here. Great hit

Bazal

Post Whore
Man I guess having no chin is an advantage for sliding into a few small holes...

Newcastle defence