What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Penrith 16-10 Souths @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Souths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
South Sydney just making up the numbers this year. Will be around the finals but aren't a real threat. Especially if they come up against the Panthers who have dominated South Sydney in recent times (9 from the last 11). I don't see any improvement from them this year with their roster.

Still might be an upset on the cards tonight. Penrith have been well below their best since the WCC.
How's the splinters in your arse?

Floodwaters

Juniors
Penrith have a hard start to the year.

Broncos - Loss
Rabbits -
Bye
Eels -

Good Chane they'll be winless after a month.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure this game will be wacky enough to drag me away from the cricket but I'll give it a go.

Maybe Latrell will go full smooth brain early and make it fun for the neutrals cos both these teams are about as appealing as going down on Tracey Grimshaw

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Imagine getting Lockjaw with Grimshaw????

Disgusted Johnny Depp GIF

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Something you buy and then fill with 20 items, decide "there nothing wrong with it, why do I need a new one?" and do nothing about it for 44 years
So we only have another years to wait??? Bea Arthur will still be coach ffs!!!