What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R20 Sat - Canterbury 24-44 Brisbane @ Belmore

Round 20: Canterbury v Brisbane

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 20
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos
Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore / Bidjigal, Belmore (TICKETS)
Saturday 15 July 2023

Gates 12:30pm
NSW Cup 12:40pm (FOX)
NRL kickoff 3:00pm
TV: Fox League, Kayo Sports

CBY2023TEAM.png

1. Jake Averillo 2. Blake Wilson 3. Braidon Burns 4. Jacob Kiraz 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 11. Jackson Topine 12. Jacob Preston 13. Corey Waddell 14. Kyle Flanagan 15. Kurtis Morrin 16. Tevita Pangai Junior 17. Jayden Okunbor 19. Fa'amanu Brown 20. Jeral Skelton 21. Reece Hoffman 22. Paul Alamoti 23. Chris Patolo

Changes from last match:
Out: Ethan Quai-Ward (centre), Ryan Sutton (front row)
In: Josh Addo-Carr (wing), Corey Waddell (lock)
Changes: Jacob Kiraz (wing to centre), Raymond Faitala-Mariner (lock to front row)

BRI2023TEAM.png

1. Tristan Sailor 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Keenan Palasia 9. Billy Walters 10. Corey Jensen 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Brendan Piakura 13. Kobe Hetherington 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Xavier Willison 16. Jesse Arthars 17. Martin Taupau 18. Deine Mariner 19. Patrick Carrigan 20. Jock Madden 21. Delouise Hoeter 22. Jordan Pereira

Changes from last match:
Out: Payne Haas (front row), Patrick Carrigan (lock)
In: Kurt Capewell (second row), Jesse Arthars (bench)
Changes: Kobe Hetherington (second row to lock), Corey Jensen (bench to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ziggy Przreklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referee: Kasey Badger

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Canterbury v North Sydney at Belmore, Sat 12:40pm

QLD Cup: Norths v Wynnum at Wondai, Sat 2:00pm
QLD Cup: Souths Logan v Mackay at Proserpine, Sat 7:30pm​

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
This is going to be fun. I think the Broncos might struggle a bit. They need to take this away from the crowd early. TPJ and Mahoney need to have the games of their lives to give the Bulldogs any chance.

Dogs Of War

Coach
No Addo-carr. Gone for 6 weeks. Though Kikau might be a late play for the bench. Not sure that makes much of a difference as our defence is paper thin.

mozza91

Coach
I like Josh Reynolds. He’s a bit of a deadshit but seems like a good bloke. Glad he got to finish at Belmore and playing for the Dogs.

Grapple

Bench
I like Josh Reynolds. He’s a bit of a deadshit but seems like a good bloke. Glad he got to finish at Belmore and playing for the Dogs.

He's a good bloke. A real meat head footy player but always dependable for effort - gives more than most blokes out there.

Grapple

Bench
Belmore advantage for us to some degree coming at the right time with Origin - much like last game. I would say we will be found out in the centres and wings.
We will have enough grunt going forward but If Brisbane are smart they will build possession and carve up the sides. Likely Staggs will have a field day.

An old head of Reynolds (Adam) will be all the difference i'd imagine.

Brisbane 22
Dogs 20

Exsilium

First Grade
1 minute and 20 seconds in and I’m already sick of Ennis.

Ever go to a group dinner and there's always that one person who does nothing but talk over everyone, criticize the meal because they could make it better and order an expensive beer cause they think it says more about them?

That's Ennis.

t-ba

Post Whore
Huh.

Another Manly Junior.

For a club with hardly any of them we sure love not keeping them!

Some real brain geniuses in charge of this joint.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Huh.

Another Manly Junior.

For a club with hardly any of them we sure love not keeping them!

Some real brain geniuses in charge of this joint.
You're the Isaac Moses sea eagles now.

Been there, done that, don't recommend :(