What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Sat - Canberra 18-29 Brisbane @ GIO

Round 26: Canberra v Brisbane

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
As a Brisbane fan, I reckon Walsh is a bit of a drama queen, the number of times he gets up limping after scoring a try, it’s uncanny.

Probably nothing wrong with him. As for Tapine, it was no Justin Hodges on Morris but he would have known for sure that he was carrying an injury, or at least was acting like he was.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Your fellas have been getting blown for 3 years, including getting you back into the 2020 Grand Final that the Storm were flogging you.
The perception of Penrith being favoured by the refs and by the NRL is some kind of mass psychosis that is spread by the parroting of ‘Penref’ on social media. The sheeple lap it up..
Most games we’ve won comfortably in those 3 years and the refs have made f**k all difference to our overall generational team winning percentage of 83% since the start of 2020.

The Donkeys have been favoured by the refs and by convenient scheduling, regular 7 day turnarounds, extra games in Queensland and extra home games for DECADES. The ‘Penref’ phenomenon pales in comparison to the leg ups that the Donkeys receive.

Lebbo73

Bench
Broncos vs storm the biggest game of the year
Not even close. Broncos are top 2 guaranteed. We wipe our arse with the 100k’s in Donkey Land. The biggest game of the year is Reynolds and Carrigan’s fitness. We can’t win it without them both fit and with doubts over Reece Walsh’s fitness.

skeepe

Immortal
As a Brisbane fan, I reckon Walsh is a bit of a drama queen, the number of times he gets up limping after scoring a try, it’s uncanny.

Probably nothing wrong with him. As for Tapine, it was no Justin Hodges on Morris but he would have known for sure that he was carrying an injury, or at least was acting like he was.
So what? He was fair game. It was a great hit.

blaza88z

Coach
The perception of Penrith being favoured by the refs and by the NRL is some kind of mass psychosis that is spread by the parroting of ‘Penref’ on social media. The sheeple lap it up..
Most games we’ve won comfortably in those 3 years and the refs have made f**k all difference to our overall generational team winning percentage of 83% since the start of 2020.

The Donkeys have been favoured by the refs and by convenient scheduling, regular 7 day turnarounds, extra games in Queensland and extra home games for DECADES. The ‘Penref’ phenomenon pales in comparison to the leg ups that the Donkeys receive.

Yeah, playing a team like Melbourne in the last round on a short turn around, so much favouritism.

some11

Referee
In other news these are the following people who I've bet on scoring a try and have either got injured or dropped:
Jerome Luai
Lachlan Fitzgibbon
Angus Crichton
Joseph Manu

Notable mentions who never looked likely to score a try;
Shaun Johnson
Corey Allan
Lindsay Collins
David Fifita
Joe Tapine
Herbie Farnworth
Corey Oates

If anyone wants someone to not score a try, pm me with $5 and I'll bet on them.
I have a rule, deposit with a bookie and get bonus bets - bet on something I have a good feeling about and know well, take out winnings that match how much I put in then roll over the profit. Keep withdrawing now and then from wins until you blow your account then self-exculde so you aren't tempted to deposit again.

I've banned myself from close to 15 bookies lol. There's more than enough to keep doing this.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

On the field and running, he’s fair game.

skeepe

Immortal
What I don’t understand, is Grant Atkins was dropped for incompetence last week. So why the f**k was he still in the bunker tonight?