What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Womens State of Origin (2 games)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Only two matches

1/6 Commbank Stadium Parramatta
22/6 Country Bank Stadium Townsville

What happens if the series is drawn?

In the event that the series is tied 1-1 after the two games, the winner will be decided by whoever has the higher aggregate score.

While New South Wales comes into the series as the reigning champions, Queensland could still win the series if it has the higher aggregate score with a 1-1 draw.

JokerEel

Coach
Should have played this game last Saturday night. I seriously can't be bothered watching it after last night.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ally Brickenshaw moves to lock??

She is thinner than Jakob Arthur

Millie will run over her

Suitman

Post Whore
100% I have watched them in previous years last year's games were great even the Under 20s game.
Putting it after men's just is a waste

I actually think the opposite.
I think there is more interest this year in this game than previously.
It is certainly getting plenty of media coverage.
Triple M (Maroon - the best commentator atm) are calling it live.
It's great for the woman's game, and they deserve it.

Nutz

Bench
good question
I'm a WT supporter and I must say the information is not exactly thrown at our feet. I know it's state against state but I think a supporter is more likely not going to change channel if they see on the screen that they have a few girls playing from their club, just a thought.

Nutz

Bench
The NSW gilz look better in the traditional blue than the men's dark jersey. I still can't get over the change of the men's strip. First it was Latrell saying he couldn't understand why Cookie was left out making Api look bad, then the dark Jersey....NSW looked disconnected right from the start.
Come on the Blues!

Nutz

Bench
Surely it must hurt when these girls get hit in the chest, do they wear special pads or something. 🤔