What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Roll call for 2023, let me know if you're back... League fee is going up to $9, slightly more if we lose owners.

If you're not in the Whatsapp group and want in, let me know and I'll invite you, most discussion and shit-talk happens over there.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Everyone should have got an email with a link to put your designations in.

Let me know if you haven't received it.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Designations need to be in by 9pm on Thursday, the spreadsheet will be locked after that and final. Then we'll start rolling through the different drafts, franchise tag players will go up first.

zombie jesus

Staff member
A couple of hours left for these auctions. Renegotiations will go up tonight if it stays that way.

The rookie draft is set for Thursday night at 8pm. It will be pushed back if renegotiation auctions are still going.

16-hour limit in the rookie draft, but the timer switches off between midnight and 8am, so really a 24-hour timer. The timer is there as a courtesy in case real life gets complicated. Please don't take 24 hours to analyse your options or wait for a trade. If you're keen to move up or down, let it be known so deals can be made and the draft can keep moving at a reasonable pace, save the shenanigans for free agency.

If you miss a pick, you go on auto and must check in somewhere (WhatsApp, forum, email) to get off auto.

All picks are final, so double-check your selection before submitting.

First-round salaries as follows and come with a 5th-year option:
1. $20,000
2. $18,000
3. $16.000
4. $14,000
5. $12,000
6. $10,000
7. $8,000
8. $6,000
9. $5,000
10. $4,000
11. $3,000
12. $2,000
13. $2,000
2nd-6th rounders are 4 years @ $1,000 and eligible for taxi squad demotion/salary reset.

skeepe

Immortal
Dang. Forgot to check my emails or this thread. That's fine, that's my problem and I didn't want to tag anyone anyway.

I have put in nominations for RFA and renegotiation but if I've missed the deadline for those, happy to accept the consequences for that too.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Renegotiations are up - Amari Cooper, Derek Carr, Mixon, Allen Robinson, Edwards-Helaire, Robert Woods, Jamal Adams & Tyler Boyd
RFA contracts have been assigned.
All zero-year players have been removed, so the free agency list should be complete.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Dang. Forgot to check my emails or this thread. That's fine, that's my problem and I didn't want to tag anyone anyway.

I have put in nominations for RFA and renegotiation but if I've missed the deadline for those, happy to accept the consequences for that too.
You got in in time for those.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Auctions are done, the rookie draft has been opened, the timer won't begin until tomorrow night as previously announced.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Be mindful of the different list options... setting up a Draft or Pre-Draft Pick will make that pick as soon as you're on the clock, use the My Draft List option if you want to shortlist players, this will also be used if your timer runs out

Latest posts