What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Indig. Jersey

bluefox68

Staff member
The jersey looks great, but my phone won’t let me upload the screenshot.

Can anyone else do it?

Sharks media has photos…

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Ive got a couple of digi jerseys from previous seasons already but i will let you in on a little secret.

I am totally over all this different type of jersey for this event and that for event.

How munch dollars does the NRL want to wring out of the punter during a season.

How many different round thingies are there in a season currently.

roboshark

Coach
Hey Ive got a couple of digi jerseys from previous seasons already but i will let you in on a little secret.

I am totally over all this different type of jersey for this event and that for event.

How munch dollars does the NRL want to wring out of the punter during a season.

How many different round thingies are there in a season currently.
Yep was thinking the same. Cost if living crisis but the temptation to buy jerseys at 160 a pop is hard for some people to ignore

Quigs

Immortal
Pity if some poor bugger has two or three kids that love the game.

Cost what? ... an arm and a leg to take them to the footy let alone feed them when they are inside.

What do we have already, home and away jersey, chics day, retro round, anzac tribute day, indigenous round. Have I missed any? What's that, six jerseys a season.

ragzouken

Juniors

Cost what? ... an arm and a leg to take them to the footy let alone feed them when they are inside.

What do we have already, home and away jersey, chics day, retro round, anzac tribute day, indigenous round. Have I missed any? What's that, six jerseys a season.
Just tell the kids to get farked and wear your old ones from lowes (when they had good shit)

ragzouken

Juniors
Just tell the kids to get farked and wear your old ones from lowes (when they had good shit)
Also gotta play eyes up footy misso os a dragons supporters there tickets cost like 20 a head even without the five for three as a membah just send em to that nut house in kogarah till they get there bearings

well we didn't have Anzac this year so yeah. down to a lowly 5

i take your point

Frenzy.

Immortal

Turn that old 78 over Quigs. We've all heard this side a squillion times

Quigs

Immortal
What the f**k is AMS?

Is it the Alexandria Mens Shed.

We have a mens shed here in The Park. I am too young to join up.

Latest posts