What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 INJURES & SUSPENSIONS

bluefox68

Staff member
Has anyone got an update on Jesse Colquhoun's injury and when he's due back?

NRL Casualty Ward only has: “Foot - indefinite.”

I have assumed that it is season-ending…

I’m probably showing my ignorance here, but I’m not sure he makes the 17…

Wouldn’t be surprised if we have a couple of players wearing different colours next year…

Royce Hunt…? (Red & green?)
Jesse Colquhoun…? (Red & white?)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wouldn't Colquhoun be more likely to be a Dragon if he wasn't a Shark? Collegians junior. Can't see it happening anyway. He is adored at the Sharks and already contracted.

I think Hunt would be hard to move. His best bet is the 18th team if/when that happens.

bluefox68

Staff member
Wouldn't Colquhoun be more likely to be a Dragon if he wasn't a Shark? Collegians junior. Can't see it happening anyway. He is adored at the Sharks and already contracted.

I think Hunt would be hard to move. His best bet is the 18th team if/when that happens.
I edited my post but you must’ve seen my original one, where I said lime green. I then thought - Ricky’s got enough forwards and changed it to red and white.

Bottom line - I wouldn’t have the faintest… I just can’t see either of them being happy playing for the Jets week in and week out.

NRL Casualty Ward only has: “Foot - indefinite.”

I have assumed that it is season-ending…

I’m probably showing my ignorance here, but I’m not sure he makes the 17…

Wouldn’t be surprised if we have a couple of players wearing different colours next year…

Royce Hunt…? (Red & green?)
Jesse Colquhoun…? (Red & white?)
Hunt I have this gut feel that if an offer comes for him he could get moved on.
I think the key will be what happens he OK if he stays more likely for Hunt to go, and we get something in return.
Fitz has made sure of that, just hoping that the youngs guys we have traded more senior for come good in future

I’m thinking the opposite to be honest.

With Finnucane gone the opportunity to make the 17 has increased.

We’ve been very lucky with injuries so far this season.

But as we know the squad depth gets tested and you can have a fair run in the side if we get a few long term injuries in the pigs.

You reckon?
We got absolutely decimated there a month or so back.
Agreed though that, other than that, it’s been pretty good.
Let’s hope it stays that way.
The game we played the Raiders at home we were short on forwards. Basically because Briton wanted to take someone’s head off and have a rest and Finnucane got smashed and Uele was still recovering from his set back.

But other than that we’ve been posting a pretty settled line up of late.

Some tough physical teams in the next month will most likely test our depth.

Have we ever played against the Storm and not come out of it with a few injuries?

bluefox68

Staff member
The game we played the Raiders at home we were short on forwards. Basically because Briton wanted to take someone’s head off and have a rest and Finnucane got smashed and Uele was still recovering from his set back.

But other than that we’ve been posting a pretty settled line up of late.

Some tough physical teams in the next month will most likely test our depth.

Have we ever played against the Storm and not come out of it with a few injuries?
Yeah - cos NAS smashes people with his elbow without consequence or comment…

Hopefully we have one of our younger players move into the top 30.
What dosent help Hunt is he is 28 and chalked up all over around 50 games.
OK is I think 24 and close to 100 games

DJDL

Bench
Hopefully we have one of our younger players move into the top 30.
What dosent help Hunt is he is 28 and chalked up all over around 50 games.
OK is I think 24 and close to 100 games

A little too injury-prone, Royce.

I feel for the guy. He's an absolute beast but it seems to me every time he has a chance to prove his worth with one of the others out, he gets injured himself.
Then it's back to the back of the queue.

With Tommy, Tooks and JC coming through I think the writing is on the wall for him as a Shark.
It's a shame, I love him.

A little too injury-prone, Royce.

I feel for the guy. He's an absolute beast but it seems to me every time he has a chance to prove his worth with one of the others out, he gets injured himself.
Then it's back to the back of the queue.

With Tommy, Tooks and JC coming through I think the writing is on the wall for him as a Shark.
It's a shame, I love him.
I like though we have him under contract give us some leverage power as not much of our cao is eaten up and if someone wants him we may get something out of it.
I could see a few clubs thinking he could add something to there pack

Latest posts