What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NFL Draft

shiznit

Coach
Man I wish the Raiders would have some balls and trade up for one of these QB’s.

Jayden Daniel’s wants to be a Raider… the Raiders want him… they should just go up and get him… if that means giving crazy and giving 3. 4 or even 5 first rounders then f**king do it…

first round picks are abit overrated anyway… you can build a roster with without them. But you gotta have a QB.

If we don’t trade up for a QB I’m thinking if we can get Latu at 13 and then trade back in to the first and grab Pennix Jr.

although I get the feeling we may take Pennix Jr at 13…

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Happy Christmas Day Boys!!!

Really hoping Pats trade out of the 3rd, we have way too many holes to fill and a QB isn’t going to fix that problem, would happily take the Vikes 11,23 and 3rd and 2025 2nd.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The only QB i wanted in this draft was JD if we were going to pick one, now that he is gone i hope they are trading the hell out of 3

shiznit

Coach
Ahhh f**k…. It was a very slim chance but I was hoping we would go up and grab one of those two…

Now I’m happy for us to just take best player available or Pennix Jr if we go for a QB.

shiznit

Coach
Interesting just watched Pat Mcfees show on YouTube… Bill Belicheck is on that panel and he didn’t sound all that impressed by Maye…

Interesting just watched Pat Mcfees show on YouTube… Bill Belicheck is on that panel and he didn’t sound all that impressed by Maye…

Yes, but after he had a defensive coach as his Offensive Co-ordinator last season, I'd be a tad sceptical of his opinion regarding QBs.

shiznit

Coach
I’m surprised the Vikings haven’t jumped up here… I thought for sure they would have jumped the Giants for JJ.

shiznit

Coach
Yes, but after he had a defensive coach as his Offensive Co-ordinator last season, I'd be a tad sceptical of his opinion regarding QBs.
Yeah that was baffling… lol

but it was interesting as I thought he would have been a little more diplomatic…

Latest posts