What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NFL Draft

Daniel Jones about to be made redundant i reckon…

Nope. Having stupidly given him a contract extension, I think the Giants would take a big cap hit if they cut him. Maybe not in the Russell Wilson territory, but more than they'd like I'm sure.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Vikes going to be absolutely cheering, unless someone jumps, JJ is falling straight to them.

Nabers gives Jones someone to throw to, if he can’t get it done with him, then they know to send Jones Packing next year.

shiznit

Coach
Nope. Having stupidly given him a contract extension, I think the Giants would take a big cap hit if they cut him. Maybe not in the Russell Wilson territory, but more than they'd like I'm sure.
Yeah I knew they gave him that dumb extension… but I expected them to cut their losses and move on with a rookie QB but instead they doubled down on that mistake and drafted a weapon for the mistake.

shiznit

Coach
lol… old Rodger Goddell just had back surgery so I’m not sure that big bear hug would have helped…