What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R4 Mon - Parramatta 16-17 Wests Tigers @ CommBank

Round 4: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought cartwright had been great this year. Tuilagi is a weapon in the opposition 20, everywhere else hes useless

Ehhhh I reckon he's still pretty overrated. And a dumb lair.

Tuilagi at least can be backed to run hard, instead of trying to offload or tip on or chip kick or some unholy combination of the three...

This Year?

Immortal
I started thinking Eels but just have this gut feeling the Tigers will win.
The Tigers last week pressured Nicho into errors and worked over the Sharks middles.
If they employ the same tactics and stop the Eels offloads and quick rucks, I can see the bad side of the Eels coming out.
Whatever happens we'll be treated to a beautiful day of rugby league.

Grapple

Bench
I simply don't know anymore...

homer.gif

This Year?

Immortal
What a beautiful day it is today. Looks likes a very fast track so it should be a very entertaining game.
So glad it's a sellout too.

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't even drink to prepare.

On the plus side a look at the private Parra forum tells me they're all becoming COVID cookers so that's fun. Classic Parra fanbase

Grapple

Bench
I can see Gutho getting all kinds of involved today given Moses is out. Good game for end of Easter. Good luck to both teams.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good lord John Morris' face has got even more severe with age. You could amputate a limb with his cheek bones

Wb1234

Referee
Tigers need to back up last weeks good win

I worry they could cop a flogging today even without Moses