What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R7 Sat - Gold Coast 30-34 Manly @ Cbus Super

Round 7: Gold Coast v Manly

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son just yelled to me "We're not last!" and a sudden wave of youthful nostalgia hit me
Surely if he is less than 18 you need to be teaching him that Souths are now in their natural position, the last 10 years have been an aberration.

(I tell my 12 year old not to get too used to Penrith winning…)

t-ba

Post Whore
All champions, even if Choc was missing some brain cells and possibly some chromosomes 😂

I just love the fact he apparently drove around with like a -5.00 prescription with no glasses before getting lased because he found glasses uncomfortable and didn't want to put contacts in

KOMORI

Bench
I just love the fact he apparently drove around with like a -5.00 prescription with no glasses before getting lased because he found glasses uncomfortable and didn't want to put contacts in
Jesus… I was -3.25 before getting lasik and couldn’t hardly see a damn thing beyond my snozz

Latest posts