What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Sat - Canterbury 32-0 Gold Coast @ Belmore

Round 3: Canterbury v Gold Coast

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
"If he gets his hand on it, he scores".

439e106e9d653bb3fd0a664fa9044581.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
Is it really interesting to hear the boos?

Like Dessie left in really bad circumstances!

King hit

Coach
I gave up on the Gold Coast years ago. People tell me to be patient because the club is about to come good. I'll believe it when I see it and not a moment before.
I thought this year they would begin making some advances with Hasler coaching. There team on paper isn't a bad one but f**k me they've been atrocious in their first 2 games. Now big Tino looks buggered and they've got some very hard games ahead. It's only 3 rounds in but it already is looking dire.

I thought this year they would begin making some advances with Hasler coaching. There team on paper isn't a bad one but f**k me they've been atrocious in their first 2 games. Now big Tino looks buggered and they've got some very hard games ahead. It's only 3 rounds in but it already is looking dire.
I go into each season hoping to be pleasantly surprised by the Titans, but 70% of the time they disappoint. I don't know what can be done to turn this club around. Their management needs a huge overhaul.