What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R7 Sat - Penrith 22-6 Wests Tigers @ Carrington

Round 7: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
22B.gif

Valheru

Coach
That was 100% a penalty, it was missed by the ref which happens and we got lucky

The Schneider one, the bunker looked at it and agreed it was a penalty can you give me an example when you have ever seen a support player who just catch the ball to score being taken out, not resulting in a sin bin?
The bunker is in complete disarray.

You can live with the ref missing something in the one glance they get but the bunker consistently getting it wrong is a total embarrassment.

This Year?

Immortal
Too many 2nd rowers trying to be locks. Whatever the plan was from Wests it was f**king shit. The spine should run the show not 2 flog 2nd rowers.

Valheru

Coach
Always a good game without the bunker, Val.
I completely understand we can't go back to not having it, as soon as the ref makes a howler they will say "if only there was a video ref". However, as a fan, I can accept the ref making a mistake which over the season should even out.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I completely understand we can't go back to not having it, as soon as the ref makes a howler they will say "if only there was a video ref". However, as a fan, I can accept the ref making a mistake which over the season should even out.
Some mistakes. Things like the late hit on Schneider or Schneider not being binned just aren't acceptable

Latest posts