What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Sat - Canberra 32-12 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 2: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadnMean

Juniors
They do a baseline test so it's actually difficult for him to fail. Like how a scale has a minimum weight and anything under that weight might not be accurate

Jordy literally has a plastic plate where his skull used to be from the time he fractured it in 2014. (And played on effing madman legend that he is). So I think it goes like "so does your head hurt"- yeah, right where my skull used to be.
"Can you see straight" - I'm not drunk I'm a Mormon.
"What year is it?" Dunno, every pre season for the last decade Ricky says it feels like 1989
"How many fingers"- but he waved six to go!
"Ok, play on"

BadnMean

Juniors
That's another good professional raiders win
like last week, we understood we were the far superior team and played with confidence and control... and ultimately from kick off to full time the result was never really in doubt

I read that and kept scanning for the sarcasm but realised what was sarcasm in 2023 is not anymore.
Thanks Obama

Vic Mackey

Referee
Congrats Raiders, far too good. I chuckled every time they were mentioned as a spoon favourite. Anyone whos watched them over the past decade knows they always perform the opposite of what the critics predict. Ive really liked what theyre doing this year, I know theyve played two garbage teams but Ive seen enough to say they're better then at least half the other posers in this comp. Papallis wound back the clock, Young looks like a top 3 back rower and Strange already is a star. Dont think the 1 & 9 are will be there all year however they'll do a job til the likes of Chevy Stewart etc are ready.

As for us well the least said the better. Galvin, Bula, Fainu and Pole need to sack their managers immediately for allowing them to waste their next few years here. At least Poles only here another 2 which is great news for him. Richardson just needs to sack Benji, appoint Morris for the rest of the year and get Bennett for 25.

Latest posts