What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 ++ Salary cap rules

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well no, the club registers the TPA with the NRL when they lodge the contract. They are definitely aware of the deal. The club can even introduce the 3rd party. They just aren’t allowed to enter negotiations for the 3rd party or guarantee the dollar amount if the 3rd party collapses

Pretty sure there was a list that came out a few years back, around our spoon year

From memory the bigger TPA clubs were Storm, Broncos, Roosters and Penrith
All getting over 1M in TPA, we were quite low

Anyone else remember this?

Pretty big advantage. Not sure why this sort of stuff isnt exposed a bit more. Paints a picture

Noise

Coach
Pretty sure there was a list that came out a few years back, around our spoon year

From memory the bigger TPA clubs were Storm, Broncos, Roosters and Penrith
All getting over 1M in TPA, we were quite low

Anyone else remember this?

Pretty big advantage. Not sure why this sort of stuff isnt exposed a bit more. Paints a picture
There was. We were down the bottom. As were the Roosters apparently

IFR33K

Coach
Nope. There are just some people who are prone to premature ejaculation around here. I didn’t know either so whats to toot about ?

if you freeze the play there….

it’s one thing to have a premature ejaculation problem.

it’s another to be on the receiving end of the ejaculation. But whatever Floats your boat.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know, it feels weird doesn't it?
Any word on who our D coach is in 2024 MJC?
Unless Ive missed it I havent seen last years guy in any training pics. Ive seen Trent and Murph and we know BA is there. Ive also seen Captain Rankin amongst the boys.
Also Ive not heard the TCT Boys mention Antonelli (sp) as yet.
Should I be concerned 😁?

hindy111

Post Whore
Any word on who our D coach is in 2024 MJC?
Unless Ive missed it I havent seen last years guy in any training pics. Ive seen Trent and Murph and we know BA is there. Ive also seen Captain Rankin amongst the boys.
Also Ive not heard the TCT Boys mention Antonelli (sp) as yet.
Should I be concerned 😁?

Same bloke as previously