What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Harry O

Juniors
Not even close!
Brisbane were the dominant club on Nine averaging 620,000 viewers per game.
  • Penrith 586,000
  • Parramatta 569,000
  • Sth Sydney 549,000
  • Dolphins 521,000
  • Melbourne 518,000
  • Sydney 510,000
Brisbane were also dominant on Foxtels set top box programming, averaging 288,000 per game
  • Sth Sydney 270,000
  • Melbourne 267,000
  • Nth Queensland 259,000
  • Penrith 257,000
Still Manly is the most watched, they just haven't published it yet

What a bizarre reaction to a genuine question, I`m not quite sure what`s going on there, no one could ever question my love for Rugby League, and my disdain for that other nonsense, but boy, what a strange reaction.
I just wanted to know the exact numbers (or even close) because it would have been pretty momentous and great news.

Harry O

Juniors
What a bizarre reaction to a genuine question, I`m not quite sure what`s going on there, no one could ever question my love for Rugby League, and my disdain for that other nonsense, but boy, what a strange reaction.
I just wanted to know the exact numbers (or even close) because it would have been pretty momentous and great news.
Ask a guy named Norman Gunston he knows it all 😄

Harry O

Juniors
I don't understand how so many people watch this shit sport called afl, it fkn bores me to tears