What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 TV and Streaming Ratings Discussion

Harry O

Juniors
Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ìssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ratingsssssssssssssssssssss
Frommmmmmmmmmmmmm
Foxsports1111111111111111
Any1111111111111111111111
??????????????????????????????

Maximus

Coach
Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ìssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ratingsssssssssssssssssssss
Frommmmmmmmmmmmmm
Foxsports1111111111111111
Any1111111111111111111111
??????????????????????????????

They get released Tuesday their time, so sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.

Colk

First Grade
Interesting to see data for other sports. The viewership was much lower than I expected.

EPL is the highest overseas that I know and that averages about half a million. Look, I don’t think the figures are that bad. They are definitely not incredible but considering that this is a new sport to them with pretty much no media build up there is something to work with.

Maximus

Coach
EPL is the highest overseas that I know and that averages about half a million. Look, I don’t think the figures are that bad. They are definitely not incredible but considering that this is a new sport to them with pretty much no media build up there is something to work with.

Wait what? In the Vegas thread, everyone was talking about how much media attention and advertising it was getting.

Also, a 30% drop for the 2nd game is really bad as it suggests it didn't hold people's interest.

Iamback

Coach

High Latino population in the US helps that

It is a decent starting point, When you have NFL owners looking to want in it gives you are decent foundation moving forward