What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

King Ben

Juniors
Surely by this stage they've run out of things to ask Mal about on FaceTime. I swear he's on every day.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Surely by this stage they've run out of things to ask Mal about on FaceTime. I swear he's on every day.
I don't mind the first hour. It's usually informative in getting the news of the day out there with decent interviews with all the major players. The second hour is just chaff. Just how many iron men do they think they need to interview?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I don't mind the first hour. It's usually informative in getting the news of the day out there with decent interviews with all the major players. The second hour is just chaff. Just how many iron men do they think they need to interview?

Its a bit of a yawn really. You're right about the first bit getting the latest news and the blokes on the panel can have their say about it but then the same guests roll in, Mal, Kevvy, Corey Parker.

Mind you I thought the bit with Ken Sutcliffe was pretty good.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yeah agree about regulars on some nights becoming repetitive, but they have had good access on the past few nights. Sam Burgess named the other 2 Rabbitohs players who were tested (club hadn't mentioned all names), Craig Bellamy revealed the truth about social media 'restrictions' for Storm players & Storm CEO Dave Donaghy explained they had a plan B for Albury if council knocked back use of facilities & that meant being able to stay there.