What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Adelaide, Dec 2-6 2017

blaza88z

Coach
When they stand their and shoulder arms, it should be as simple as "if it would've hit, start walking"

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol batting was nearly impossible for our rabble and tonight poms deadset cruising against this super amazing wonderful all time pace onslaught attack terror fest

Which is exactly why we had to enforce the follow on. New ball in these conditions is nasty. Older ball, can cause trouble but set batsmen can negotiate it too.

These two are playing well enough to negotiate it.

The Beaver

Juniors
Lol batting was nearly impossible for our rabble and tonight poms deadset cruising against this super amazing wonderful all time pace onslaught attack terror fest

Geeze you throw the towel in early.

There’s been some pretty tinny batting. It can happen. On another day they’d be 8 down by now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Long way from being over, but as a neutral I would love to see England fight back and win this just because it would elevate this series to another level compared to if Australia led 2-0.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Geeze you throw the towel in early.

There’s been some pretty tinny batting. It can happen. On another day they’d be 8 down by now.
Doesn't matter how lucky they've been and so blessed with the umpires. Poms favourites if theyre only 3 down at stumps.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The simple fact of the matter is that we aren't as good as the press reckoned going into the series. I don't even see how we are better than England. I thought maybe our home advantage might help.

We need to be realistic about how good we are but that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be accountability at Cricket Australia. Even if he was doing a wonderful job Sutherland has been in the role for a long time. Some new blood would be good anyway.

And a guy like Pat Howard should never be in that position.

I know I go on about it but why is some old ruggers merkin anywhere near the role of performance manager in Australian cricket. Has he even played a game of cricket in his life ???

Latest posts