What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2ND ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lord's Jul 18-22, 2013

Its clear we can't bat, can't field, can't catch. The wickets in this country now are poor to what they was 15 to 20 years ago. Too many Anglo-Irish games are being played on test grounds. For Australia to regain its spot as the number 1 Cricket side in the world we need to stop so many fumbleball games being played on test pitches.

TheParraboy

Staff member
After having a dominant and proud record at Lords over many many decades, a wheel fell off in 2009, all wheels fell of in 2013.

Pattinson made 45 runs for the match. he made more than Hughes, more than Smith, more than Rogers, more than Haddin and only 5 less than Sunshine, and 10 less than Khawaja

Our top order is utterly woeful

Jason Maher

Immortal
Its clear we can't bat, can't field, can't catch. The wickets in this country now are poor to what they was 15 to 20 years ago. Too many Anglo-Irish games are being played on test grounds. For Australia to regain its spot as the number 1 Cricket side in the world we need to stop so many fumbleball games being played on test pitches.

Wow. That takes the cake for the most ridiculous explanation for poor sporting performance I've ever read. Do you actually think about what you're posting before you click submit?

jargan83

Coach
5 and a half hour flight home from Brisbane last night and imagine my surprise when I put on the tv and we were 9 down

I'm serious because I figured we would be all out

African Monkey

First Grade

:lol: this isn't the fight club.

Latest posts