What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd T20i: Sri Lanka v Australia at Colombo (RPS) on Sep 9, 2016

chigurh

Zampa is such a gun. He's quickly becoming my favorite player.

What a farce that that plodder whose name I have literally forgotten got a run in the test series instead.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we are crap in t20, SL are crappier. There is a reason why they are ranked below us in this form of the game, and we are ranked low.

I think Maxwell should come back into the ODI side. Dont bat him anywhere in the order in particular. Bring him in when there is 10-15 overs to go in our innings and tell him its t20 game . His offies would be a usefull foil for Zampa

Oh well onto SA for 5 ODIs late this month (a ODI v Ireland beforehand)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I agree PB. We've got the batting depth to have him in there. Plus he's probably the best fielder in the team.

As long as he's nowhere near the test side he's an asset to the ODI set up.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
because he cant keep

gee we're good on flat tracks
Yet Chimpy warner had a go again at the Sri Lankan pitches. Sorry david but not every country has millions of dollars available to make batting roads for you to smash sixes with your over sized bat.

Learn how to play in all conditions.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sri Lankan fans in attendance will never forget Matt Wade's sublime 14 of 29 balls steering Australia home to victory

Latest posts