What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: South Africa v India at Durban 26-30 Dec 2010

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ghambir in doubt for India

A good reflection of how good a no1 side is, is how they bounce back after a loss. Though generally good no1 sides dont get to be slaughtered in the process. Lets see how India backs up

I sense another Kallis special :cool:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Smith was laughing when he won the toss. He looked over at Dhoni and probably thought to himself 'Good to luck facing Steyn and Morkel on this deck'

Usain Bolt

Bench
Is it just me or does Laxman play his best when India are in trouble? if he came in and india are 350/3 he always seems to get out quick but bring him in 100 or less for 3 and he'll normally play a blinder

franklin2323

Immortal
Is it just me or does Laxman play his best when India are in trouble? if he came in and india are 350/3 he always seems to get out quick but bring him in 100 or less for 3 and he'll normally play a blinder
Its not just you. Every time India needs a big score in the 2nd Inns. He always steps up. Against SL he got them home with a 4th Inns 100. He got India home with Sharma when they needed 80 to win against Aus with 2 wickets in hand. Now he hits 86 & the lead hits 300. Every team needs a VVS

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
Sreesanth in strife for giving Smith a send off...that guy's nearly as bad as that other weed

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kallis update: "Kallis had an x-ray of his left wrist taken after that blow from Sreesanth. He's suffered some soft tissue bruising, nothing major. He will be fit to play the third Test."

phew, was worried for a while, just shows you the durability and condition the great man is in :cool:

Latest posts