What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

TonyT6

Bench
I listened on the way home today, first up was Gai who I don't want to bag as I don't think she was all there, they have her a good ten minutes.

Next was a bloke who had just moved to Sydney and couldn't work out why players are allowed to move mid season. He wasn't much smarter than Gai and I actually thought it was someone from here doing a gee up.

Third was an Indian dude who kept dropping in and out and the radio just went dead for 20 seconds, the production was top notch

taipan

Referee
Don't you as I have done ,feel anyone with a respectable IQ after listening to this litany of dribble, slobbering,drunken,inane,quaffling ,t*rd polishing verbal assault on ones earholes, you exit with the feeling your IQ has dropped faster than G string in a strip show.To in my case almost moronic levels.

Iafeta

Referee
I heard one call yesterday. Shane called in. Congratulated the Nashville Predators. The crew began mocking him and the NHL. They dared him to find anyone else who really cared. Shane tells them it's a sports show and even though it's not NRL it's still sport.

The irony. I've heard Hughes go off defending against emailers who say they don't care about a certain sport and need more NRL and he trots out it's an open forum and a sports show. And that allow that annoying bottom feeding tool who must've been a deadset gee up ring in week in week out with boring as hell motor bike updates.

Iafeta

Referee
Poor old AA got 20 minutes today to cry about how great a bloke Pearce is. Oh and if only we knew what he did what he personally did for his family we'd feel the same too.

no name

Coach
Poor old AA got 20 minutes today to cry about how great a bloke Pearce is. Oh and if only we knew what he did what he personally did for his family we'd feel the same too.
I heard him having a sook.
AA still thinks opinions are like assholes, he just wants everyone to share his.

Had to laugh at the other bloke who couldn't 'interreact' with the ABC commentary team. Had to be a gee up with how fired up he was getting.
He mentioned how the Talkin Sport team are smart blokes and so are their listeners, and loved how Talkin Sport 'interreact' with the callers.

Generalzod

Immortal
Listened on the way home and couldn't help but laugh at how Hughes was carrying on about 'the lawyers are meeting as we speak'. I am now treating this show as light entertainment in the vein of Hey Hey It's Saturday.
The only thing missing where the media moguls

undertaker

Coach
After the Liverpool vs Sydney FC match, Talkin' Sport really need to hire Aaron Chen as either a reporter or in-studio regular. Would be an absolute trainwreck of an afternoon listening to the program if he co-hosted Talkin' Sport with Gavin Robertson:

Would be even more funny if the Nark called up whilst Chen was on-air.

Last edited:

Latest posts