What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
Had a listen today in the car for 30 mins. All I heard was Robertson try and talk up the show without Hughes next week, virtually an advertisement not to listen in. I've decided not to listen to it again. Rubbish. The off-season outs the wankers unworthy of anything.

redvscotty

First Grade
Apparently basketball has a position of 'wing' now.
Yesterday, the newsreader was telling me about the wing for Melbourne United in the NBL.

To be fair, SG and SF are occasionally referred to as being out on the wing, shooting from the corners or whatever.

Anyway, I'm glad I came and had a read, as it's been a long time since I read this thread and an even longer time since I listened to these idiots.

I've only ever really tuned in on my fortnightly drives down the coast in the past, will have to tune in this week and catch up on old times with the old merkins.

The Marshall

Juniors
Good old Ger “Reading the Play” Condom is on the money once again! He was blowing his own trumpet all week on Twitter about Pearce being a done deal at Manly....I can’t believe people give him money for his tips he rarely goes after anything else besides a short priced favourite.

Life's Good

Coach
To be fair, SG and SF are occasionally referred to as being out on the wing, shooting from the corners or whatever.

Anyway, I'm glad I came and had a read, as it's been a long time since I read this thread and an even longer time since I listened to these idiots.

I've only ever really tuned in on my fortnightly drives down the coast in the past, will have to tune in this week and catch up on old times with the old merkins.
I reckon you will listen and think ‘it’s like I’ve never been away’.

redvscotty

First Grade
I reckon you were right. It was a trainwreck and I had to turn off after they wouldn't stop talking about playing golf with some merkin who rang up.

Didn't think it could get worse but lo and behold it did.

Emu01

Juniors
Did anyone hear Tunksy going on and on about the Roosters juniors collapsing.

He reckons they only have 4 junior teams despite one bloke ringing in saying they have their own 6,7,8’s competitions with the club doing plenty of work recently trying to build numbers.. Tunksy was making a fool of himself..

I know what he is trying to say but he really made a goose of himself today.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Did anyone hear Tunksy going on and on about the Roosters juniors collapsing.

He reckons they only have 4 junior teams despite one bloke ringing in saying they have their own 6,7,8’s competitions with the club doing plenty of work recently trying to build numbers.. Tunksy was making a fool of himself..

I know what he is trying to say but he really made a goose of himself today.

So just the usual then?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Against my better judgement I tuned in for about 5 mins after work earlier this week..

Some old bird was going on about her mother’s maiden name being ‘Tonks’ and how she thought she might be related to Peter ‘Tunks’ as they were similar yet unusual surnames..

At this point I proceeded to bang my head against the steering wheel

Against my better judgement I tuned in for about 5 mins after work earlier this week..

Some old bird was going on about her mother’s maiden name being ‘Tonks’ and how she thought she might be related to Peter ‘Tunks’ as they were similar yet unusual surnames..

At this point I proceeded to bang my head against the steering wheel

Was anyone sure Tonks and Tunks weren't the same person a la Norman Bates? And who had the bigger tits?

Iafeta

Referee
Is it the same crew again this year? Is that champion Gewawd Condom "well Gwaeme my man tells me..." back again?

no name

Coach
Well I found out that Newcastle half Trent Hodgkins has Manly and the Sharks after him last week.
Not one but twice referred to as Hodgkins by the news reader.

Life's Good

Coach
Did anyone hear Gay yesterday going on about ‘soccer’ vs. ‘football’ as a code name? My goodness, she made ol Sue seem coherent & knowledgeable.

Latest posts