What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

undertaker

Coach
and what about this:

http://soundcloud.com/me1111111/best-of-laws-2011

HAHAHAHAH! Laughed so hard when he got pissed off at the Peters at Kensington advert read

Is this website like the Alan Jones files (called the "Closet recordings of Alan Jones"), where one of his ex-employees leaked a lot of sound files of him at 2UE swearing and stuff?

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
Lol @ tunks.

Boths his players found guilty, coping 4 weeks each. I watched the video, and Craig Coleman's son was binned for 10. As he leaves he turns and says something to the ref. ref calls him over and gives the kid a chance to apologize. The kid refuses so ref sent him off.

Bulls cleared of any wrong doing.

Canterbury has viewed the tape of the game, and penalty count until the last five minutes was 7-5, and ended up being 10-5, not 15-2 like tunks said.

Tunks is facing a lengthy suspension for running onto field and abusing the ref. Facing the judiciary next week I believe.

The ref may face a weeks suspension for not notifying the iccc he was the bulls' coaches brother. The bulls however did notify canterbury and have written proof.

I also believe the bulls and Canterbury have got their solicitors involved.

ironhorse

Juniors
..Interesting insight about Tunks and the Bulls match , all i heard was his obvious one sided version..thats the media for you , though im not sure 2sm actually qualifies for media lol :lol:

W.Smith

Juniors
Will be good to hear Tunks on Monday defend this after how he described it all 2 weeks ago

gives me a reason to tune back in this week on Monday, when i heard Tuggers young bloke copped a suspension i thought 'hmmm, this could get interesting' - i didnt realise Tunksy ran on the field when he dragged the boys off - must admit i hadda laugh when i read the actual penalty count

i listened to the show for about 5 minutes on last Monday but Painintheass Robertson was back so i just brushed it for the day, first time he squeaked i was like, Geez f**k this !! - and listened to Merrick's mob on MMM til MNF came on

Peter C

Juniors
Worst ever call was a few days ago when some woman by the nam eof Victoria got on and waffled on about the internet TV rights and the two minutes difference between the actual game and the broadcast on the net.
She said the players should receive royalties for this disparity,and that there should some form of compensation fund established for all the players that have been injured over the past fifty years, bla bla bla.
I wasted five minutes of my life listening to her, what I don't get is, why didn't they just dump the call and save everyone the agony,I think Craig followed her.

Brutus

Referee
Enjoyed the 2UE quiz yesterday.

Good old Saab dropping a Tony Priddle lol

Just three calls earlier someone's answer to a question was Ross Windshuttle.

Love dropping old footy names.

IFR33K

Coach
For those that are interested, Tunks got suspended for a total of 2 weeks, for his role in calling the game off a few weeks back.

I guess he should consider himself lucky, as he isnt the average citizen.

Has he mentioned the outcome on his show, since the incident occurred?

W.Smith

Juniors
^^^Yeah, he mentioned yesty he had got a 2 week ban and also mentioned that Liam Coleman is appealing his 4 week ban and the club had sent off a letter to the NSWRL on the matter

Latest posts