What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

But Graham...just hear me out Graham.

You'd shit yourself, wouldn't you Graham? Playing for Australia. You'd shit yourself. Just let that torrent of brown gush down your leg. Retake your mark, next ball. You'd block it in to the splodge. That'll f**k the ball Graham, wouldn't it? Genius stuff. But play on in my book.

Wouldn't you Graham?

Not even a moist towelette dab at the drinks break. Not even a whore's wash at lunch. Same strides, slipped on...diarrhoea and all. You're playing for Australia Graham.

Am I right Graham? Am I right? Surely, as a man, I'm right. Shit yourself. No man uses a toilet. No man succumbs to stomach cramps. Just a quick slug of Tooheys Blue and get on with it. Puddle of shit at the popping crease? Who cares Graham? WHO CARES?!?!?! Is it me? I dunno Graham.

Shit...it's just pooh. It might smell but you're batting for your country. It's a test match...WAR!!! No poop breaks. Allan Border would clench that mud dot. Worse case scenario, Greg Ritchie would lick shit off the captain's leg like a cat with the bowl of cream. Geoff Marsh...Wouldn't dream of running off to the shitter. Tubby...Haydos...JL... they'd all just pretend it never happened AND score a ton Graham. Would you?

I dunno Graham. Long sigh. Even longer pause. I just dunno.

That read like madman's poetry. Outstanding effort mate.

Iafeta

Referee
Not much happening in this thread atm. Maybe we have all dropped that G.

Anyhow I tuned in a little yesterday. Tunksey was on with his daily montage of one smart joke that either no one gets or cares about. Graeme Hughes was going off his head that the Tigers board wouldn't even return their call. Hint, it's because they know you're a substandard backwater station. One bloke got on to explain why perhaps the board aren't calling back (other priorities and such) and poor old Heaps lost it and begun going troppo at the caller. Classy.

I must say though, I'm breathing easier with my Elanra. It works. It just works. It simply works.

taipan

Referee
And when you're typing in the name ,don't forget to leave out the letter G.
As we are already a bunch of Gs :GITS.

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors
One bloke got on to explain why perhaps the board aren't calling back (other priorities and such) and poor old Heaps lost it and begun going troppo at the caller. Classy.

I heard it too. Hughes was literally screaming at the bloke because he was daring to air some facts regarding the Tigers board that didn't fit with his agenda. And Tunks just goes on and on and on about how the Tigers board (or in particular one female member) should be sacked for allowing so many players to come off contract at once - not just yesterday, he's been singing the same tune for months. Never mind that the current board never arranged any of those contracts. Strangely enough, according to Zero Tackle (https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2017/), there are at least 6 other clubs with the same number, or more, coming off contract. Tigers have 18 players off contract. Eels have 21, Dragons 21, Warriors 20, Broncos 18, Sharks 18 and Knights 18. I've never heard them mention any of those clubs as having a problem. What could their problem with that one board member be?

Iafeta

Referee
They need Gerard "yes that's whight Gwaeme, I like what they're doing with Leuleuaieye" Condom to give his valued opinion.

Hughes was going off so hard it sounded like an old Hulk "I've just snorted a dime bag brother" Hogan WWF promo.

Iafeta

Referee
Listening to Sue makes me wanna puke.

Hooooiiiii guuuoooiiiiuuyyyyysss. Graeme, is Tunksy in? Tunksy, have you heard about the fullback in Saints SG Ball team? I think he's a fourth cousin to Graham Mackay I hear..."

Peter Too Tough Tunks [insert Illawarra steelers joke here]

And Graeme, did you watch it last night? How about our girl Serena Graeme?

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors
And what about Hughes complaining about Justin Pascoe having a beard: "there'd better be some medical reason for Justin Pascoe's appearance at the press conference". How bizarre, how bizarre.

Now I'm generally a clean shaven type, but these days every second bloke has a full-on beard or a stubble beard.

Iafeta

Referee
Agree. I found that hilarious. I agree, should be clean shaven but I don't think the beard killed Taylor's career. What about them rambling on that they want answers on why Taylor was sacked. This despite all of the last 18 months them talking up Taylor not performing and being in danger. It's obvious why he was sacked. Absolute novices.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
The most irrelevant sports show in history. Seriously, what is their target market here?
Codgers from rural parts who can only get good TV signals on clear days?

Tunks and Hughes are a pair of has-beens-30-years-ago who portray nothing informative or interesting. Amateur radio that wouldn't be fitting of community radio in the 21st century.

What happened to Tunks's TV pitch with Blocker on FOX? Never got off the ground because of his irrelevance. Hughes tries to lead the way in talking sport even though he doesn't even watch any of it. His personal experiences are from an era of part-timers and amateurism.

If you enjoy a punish and cringe worthy satire than this show is for you. Or if you were a frontrower playing park footy in the early 80's than listen to your empty heart and life's content.

taipan

Referee
Think their target audiences are hillbillies from Nimbin,banjo players from the bush,derros from Darlinghurst,bombed out listeners from the burbs,ecsapees from justice and beer soaked yobbos driving early Model Valiants on the Birdsville Track.

All in all and audience of nimrods, who have little to like in life, except listen to Tunks whine ,Gav froth over the Gnats,Hughes playing the pretentious moderator dropping the G in GIts and Papworth venting his spleen at rah rah headquarters.Rivetting stuff.

Should make a movie called."Dial a Dickhead."

Iafeta

Referee
Michael Moore is back. This year in cinemas near you....

"Awwww hooooiiiii gooiiuuuuyyyys. Graeme what did you think of our girl Serena last night?"

It's the return of the inmates running the asylum in this warts and all documentary of redneck Australia.

"Oh Kia ora my cuzzies..."
"And if Dessy Hasler thinks Aiden Tolman plodding along will do anything to help them out..."
"Elanra. It works. It just works. It simply works"
"Remember folks to drop that G"
"Yes and Gwaeme I've tipped the Wawwiaas with Leuleueyeaiar back in the halves and Lolohiahea at the back again..."
"Mitchell Marquez held on in the second heat of the Timbuktu 250cc last night Graeme. Your listeners probably remember watching him win last year in Antwerp with that right chicane "
"Making news this hour, Wests Tigers duo David Nofuelalalooma and James Tedescio.."
"Well, that just sounds like Coffs Harbour, and you'll hear more about that as I've been writing letters to the police commissioner "
"Tunksey, you be quiet. Back when I played I used to play con, con, concussed. Hang on Graeme time for a swig... and look at me. I turned out fine. Players today Graeme are soft."
"We've put in a number of calls, but the board refuses to come on the show, the only drive time sports radio show, and give an explanation to its fans "

But then things get really frightening in outback Australia.

"Graeme, it's just, ahhhh, you know Graeme? You know what I'm talking about right Graeme?"

[Sound of Cicadas]

"Remember Graeme when you first played Doobie Brothers You Keep Me Running on cassette Graeme? You know who played triangle in that song Graeme? It's just... don't get me started Graeme. Graeme you would have driving to the Tenterfield AJC Derby Graeme in your Datty 180B Graeme..."

You'll need a rather large glass of bonox and a lie down. It's your favourite bogans gone wild, raw and uncut, Dial a Dickhead.

In cinemas now.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
The most irrelevant sports show in history. Seriously, what is their target market here?
Codgers from rural parts who can only get good TV signals on clear days?

Tunks and Hughes are a pair of has-beens-30-years-ago who portray nothing informative or interesting. Amateur radio that wouldn't be fitting of community radio in the 21st century.

What happened to Tunks's TV pitch with Blocker on FOX? Never got off the ground because of his irrelevance. Hughes tries to lead the way in talking sport even though he doesn't even watch any of it. His personal experiences are from an era of part-timers and amateurism.

If you enjoy a punish and cringe worthy satire than this show is for you. Or if you were a frontrower playing park footy in the early 80's than listen to your empty heart and life's content.
You are being way too nice in your summation.

I know they can't control the callers but this bloke rang in the other day. His name was THE BEAR and his question?

Graeme do you remember a bloke named Bob Smith who played for the bears in the 80s?

Graeme; yeah I remember him. He was a hooker.

THE BEAR: Yeah he played for the bears.

GH: Yeah he was a hooker.

TB: Yeah a great hooker for the Bears.

And it went on like that for another 5 minutes.

"Remember Graeme when you first played Doobie Brothers You Keep Me Running on cassette Graeme? You know who played triangle in that song Graeme? It's just... don't get me started Graeme. Graeme you would have driving to the Tenterfield AJC Derby Graeme in your Datty 180B Graeme..."

no name

Coach
There was a tweet received on Bill and Boz from a chap named Adrian that went along the lines of:
'Des Hasler is a myth. He and Cleal have wrecked the club.'

Does this bloke have anything else to say?
He's like a broken record.

Mr Saab

Referee
Who here cant wait for Bruisers Australian F1 summary this afternoon. Will be riveting stuff.
Or
Adrian with his summary of the Bulldogs past 3 yrs. Somehow i think he will blame Des and Cleal....and thrown in a Tolman
Or
Sue talking up her Dragons and Tunksy saying "Yeah but Sue they play the Warriors, i could play and beat the Warriors
Or
Andy just being am Andy
Or
Brickhead being incoherent saying something about Manly
Or
Dennis from Cremorne saying how bad rugby league is and how it was so much better when he was apart of the Eels training squad in 1982
Or
Gavin slurping on Graeme for 4 hours "Oh Graeme thats negative Graeme. Did you like that stinger Graeme, yeah Graeme I made it up myself Graeme, took me 3 yrs Graeme to make a 3 sec stringer Graeme, did you like it Graeme"

Latest posts