What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Panthers

Chook

First Grade
3 - Cordner (cut and past from the last 4 rounds)
2 - Friend
1 - Watson

A fat zero for Geurra, Evans and Moa, these three are shadows of the players they were.

Half the team are busting their arses and the other half doesn't give a shit and Robbo needs to sort this crap out before the end of this season or it'll seep into next.

Chook.

Valheru

Coach
Well Guerra gave up at about round 2 and it looks like the rest of the team has finally followed. To be fair, this is our 2016 version of a 'down' performance after 6 good performances in a row albeit with just the one win.

3 incidents from last night really epitomised our season. The first being the Fergo break at the end of the first half, you just knew that would end up a no try, the last 3 years we would have scored. The 2nd was the one where Peachey dropped the ball and ended up kicking it, that didn't cost us but little things like that have happened all year. The 3rd was the try where Cleary did that cross field kick, Cartwright made a rubbish decision to runt he ball and was 1 second away from being held when he does a flick pass which just happens to be perfectly placed to a man running on to the ball through a gap.

The positives continue to be Latrell, Cordner and Watson. Fergo looks like he is starting to get some confidence back and most of the team is at least trying. I agree with chook re: the 3 forwards he mentioned and I don't know about Matterson, maybe he doesn't have what it takes.

3 Cordner
2 Fergo
1 Watson

3 points: Boyd Cordner
2 points: Isaac Liu
1 point: Blake Ferguson.

I agree both Moa and Guerra were terrible. Evans had a few decent flashes last night with ball in hand, but compared to previous years is down on form.

I'm particularly disappointed in Moa as he's got a contract to play for so he's either past caring or it's time to hang the boots up. Agree Fergo had a good night but would still rather see Mitchel playing at FB as he's wasted on the wing. I'll go with Valero's points allocation.

3 Cordner
2 Fergo
1 Watson

Headless Chook

Juniors
Hapless, is a word that springs to mind.

3. Cordner
2. Liu
1. Watson

JWH and Pearce back for the Cows game. Guerra not named. Expect him to finish the season off playing for the Roos, that is if he doesn't get himself dropped from that side.

Valheru

Coach
It's been quite the fall from grace of Guerra, he was arguably better than Cordner in 2013. He has turned in to a dud.

Lambretta

First Grade
Guerra looks like he's playing as if he has other concerns and they're seeping into his on field game
Either he needs to lift dramatically, or we need to part ways and free up cap space for a player that gives a shit

In Rugby League I can see option 2 happening before option 1
Does he have any time left in his contract?