What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dolphins

Meth

Staff member
3- Curran
2- Walker

Easily the 2 best on the field for us, I think

1- Tauipiki, I suppose

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Pompey played well enough with the ball. Montoya too

Blair

Coach
3. Curran
2. Pompey
1. Montoya

The team all had a decent practice match, although, effort was questionable for most of the first half.

Benek

Juniors
3 Big Joshie C

Held us together for most of the game. Nobody else even close. If I have to give more points I guess it’s…

2 Tuapiki was solid all night with limited opportunities

1 Ale for the tackle of the game and some decent run too.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Curran - Always plays like he means it, still amazes me he's a bench player for us.
2. Pompey - I'm not a fan but he was genuinely sparking things for us.
1. Montoya - I am a fan and it's good to see him shake off the cobwebs.

I'm not worried, that was our "origin round" of baby Warriors and for 20 mins or so a completely new and inexperienced spine got our game plan working and we looked okay. It was essentially a training run and the whole team was busy and keen, if not slightly hopeless otherwise.

A little worried about TMM, I don't mind if he puts the playmaking away for now but we can't afford a defensive hole.
Then again Metcalf had a terrible first game and then came right, TMM has been around a while to know what's up.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Josh Curran

Curran 33
Pompey 10
Montoya 6

Tauipiki 5
Barnett 5
Walker 3
Lussick 1
Martin 1
Ale 1