What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Warriorsoul

Juniors
3 - Luke
2- Blair
1 - Gelling

HM Fusitua for his hands up high, RTS for getting us out of trouble from deep quite a few times, Lino showing his first games this year wasn't a fluke and Green, cos we didn't look as organised without him on the field

3: Luke
2: Blair
1: Mannering

Could name many more in 2 and 1 point.

Great defensive effort.

Maumalo has improved his hands.

Fus loves taking a high ball in traffic.

Gelling was great in defense against a danger man.

I hope like hell when Luke gets his new contract he doesn't shut up shop.

Big Marn

Juniors
still trying to source some extended highlights due to bloody work committments.

From what ive seen
3 Luke
2 Lino
1 Gelling

Everyone else HM

Rich102

Staff member
3. Luke
2. Lino
1. RTS.

There really wasn't anyone you couldn't give points to. Great team effort.

morningstar

Juniors
3 Luke
2 RTS
1 Mannering

Hiku needs to take some lessons from Mannering on hitting and sticking. He does scramble well after inevitably being shrugged off on first contact though.

2017 Lisone back last night. That hospital tip on play to Tevaga and “defensive read” on Hunt o_O

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Luke - Finally feels like we've recruited the real Isaac, welcome bro
2. Lino - For slotting in last minute and also handling 10 minutes without Green.
1. Gelling - Mainly for turning around that abysmal cameo

HM RTS, Mannering

Kakariki was outstanding too, we look such a slick outfit with his direction.

What a shame Lisone served that up; someone said Mooks hooked him straight after, I hope that's the message we're sending out to all the boys.

Blair

Coach
3. Luke
2. Mason
1. Mann

I'm certain Simon told a few of the Dragons' hotshots in the tackle, 'I may not win a premiership this year, but I'm sure as hell gonna stop a few bastards tonight who think they will'.

Last edited:

Scott

Bench
3. Luke
2. RTS
1. Blair

On Adam Blair - I couldn’t care less how many metres or carries he has. He is far more valuable to us without the ball.

Iafeta

Referee
3. Luke - Finally feels like we've recruited the real Isaac, welcome bro
2. Lino - For slotting in last minute and also handling 10 minutes without Green.
1. Gelling - Mainly for turning around that abysmal cameo

HM RTS, Mannering

Kakariki was outstanding too, we look such a slick outfit with his direction.

What a shame Lisone served that up; someone said Mooks hooked him straight after, I hope that's the message we're sending out to all the boys.

Lol kakariki

Latest posts