What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
Funny game. I didn't think we were all that good with the ball, but we scored plenty of points.

3- DWZ
2- AFB
1- Johnson

HM- Walker, Ford, Harris

GoSouths

Juniors
if you mean ball security, then x2.

3- DWZ
2- AFB
1- Johnson

HM- Walker, Ford, Harris

but some of our tries were beautifully constructed for DWZ - from Johnson to CNK to the wing.

the other side of the field left a lot to be desired. Rocks and Diamonds again from the usual suspects.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
if you mean ball security, then x2. but some of our tries were beautifully constructed for DWZ - from Johnson to CNK to the wing.

the other side of the field left a lot to be desired. Rocks and Diamonds again from the usual suspects.
Yeah to an extent. I agree with Meth that we didnt really do anything special with the ball but for me, it also showed how pedestrian the Dragons defence was. It was a bit like a training run with some of those tries.

Also some of DWZ tries, were tries that I think, only he could've scored because he has that speed and that fantastic dive and thats why I think only DWZ scores some of those tries he got.

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - DWZ 4 tries, pretty hard to give him anything else
2- AFB, he and Paas must be contenders for prop of the year.
1 - SJ. Game management

HM - Walker, Ford, Metcalf, Berry, Sirro, Harris.

Also nice not to have to listen to Blocker!

Last edited:

Hov

Juniors
3 DWZ
2 SJ
1 Ford

Definitely a bit rusty at times after the week off but good to rack up some good points on the scoreboard. Just missed that real edge when we made those 3 or 4 errors in our own end in that 2nd half. Probably got a bit comfortable. But I have faith Webster will be making them aware that's not good enough.

hitro

Juniors
3 - DWZ 4 tries, pretty hard to give him anything else
2- AFB, he and Paas must be contenders for prop of the year.
1 - SJ. Game management

HM - Walker, Ford, Metcalf, Berry, Sirro, Harris.

Also nice not to have to listen to Blocker!
No Blocker is so good, I think he is still crying from the raiders game the other week maybe plus NSW

Rich102

Staff member
Hard to disagree.
3. DWZ Had to give it to him.
2. SJ The puppet master
1. CNK the link
Repeat.

Most players had a good game.
Ford, AFB, Harris, Metcalf, Walker& Niukore were very good.
Cronk is becoming a know-all.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. AFB
2. DWZ
1. CNK

Great to see us smash up Wollongong on free to air TV. Joey and Cam Smith etc were very complementary of the coach and our team.

Meth

Staff member
He was pretty good. 0 errors. no 6 agains given away. caught the dropout, scored a nifty try, second highest post contact metres, and led the tackle count. Meth must have had a word with him :)

Pretty sure he did concede a set restart and gave away a penalty

sup42

Juniors
Hard to disagree.
3. DWZ Had to give it to him.
2. SJ The puppet master
1. CNK the link
Repeat.

Most players had a good game.
Ford, AFB, Harris, Metcalf, Walker& Niukore were very good.
Cronk is becoming a know-all.

Those are my picks too Rich.

CNK is becoming a different player with his passing in the block shapes on attack.

Exciting potential there with CNK becoming an attacking threat in his own right.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Those are my picks too Rich.

CNK is becoming a different player with his passing in the block shapes on attack.

Exciting potential there with CNK becoming an attacking threat in his own right.
Sloane killed CNK when he ran around him to score his brilliant try in the first half.

CNK also dropped the bomb that would eventually end in a Dragons try.

CNK kind of assisted in the Dragons prop (Molo I think it was) try when CNK collected a loose ball in his own goal instead of batting it out. Dragons prop just simply took it off CNK and TRY!

CNK just passed the ball to his centre as all fullbacks are required to do when an overlap is beckoning. Fullback linking with his backs happens in EVERY game. There was one pass to DWZ that just made it to DWZ who had to bend his body over to receive it.

CNK had an average game. We do need CNK but not at fullback, especially if we have a proven one in RTS. I think he should go centre or wing once RTS comes back.

Speaking of come backs - well done to Shaun. Many on here crucified him as done. Now look...lol

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Sloane killed CNK when he ran around him to score his brilliant try in the first half.

CNK also dropped the bomb that would eventually end in a Dragons try.

CNK kind of assisted in the Dragons prop (Molo I think it was) try when CNK collected a loose ball in his own goal instead of batting it out. Dragons prop just simply took it off CNK and TRY!

CNK just passed the ball to his centre as all fullbacks are required to do when an overlap is beckoning. Fullback linking with his backs happens in EVERY game. There was one pass to DWZ that just made it to DWZ who had to bend his body over to receive it.

CNK had an average game. We do need CNK but not at fullback, especially if we have a proven one in RTS. I think he should go centre or wing once RTS comes back.

Speaking of come backs - well done to Shaun. Many on here crucified him as done. Now look...lol
#notafan
#notmyfullback

Latest posts