What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
Setting this up for later- going to the game and not taking my phone.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Slugfest of a game, Dragons wouldn’t go away.

3- Tohu
2- Niukore
1- SJ

AFB misses out for botching a certain try with a sloppy put down. He was huge otherwise

Meth

Staff member
only seen the game live, but I'll go-

3- AFB
2- CNK
1- Harris

HM- SJ

Afoa good, aside from being lazy at marker in the LIddle no-try.

Pompey pretty good. Montoya better than he's been for a while.

Metcalf is a horrible defender, but that pass to set up Pompey was good. Looks like he'll be out next week.

DWZ had one of those nights.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
DWZ was fine, play just didn’t go his way. Montoya was solid as was Pompey. Metcalf- well, TMM might have his spot for the rest of the year I suspect.

GoSouths

Juniors
3 CNK. easily our best player on the night.
2 Niukore - solid game. stayed out of trouble unlike other players doing dumb shit. eg Egan, AFB, Ford, Harris
1 Curran - also did well

SJ probably didnt earn any points for Dally M. No assists. Kicking was average. Kept peppering the right hand side even though the rookie winger was no longer on the field due to injury. Lomax just lapped it up. thought it was one of his worst games of the season relative to the standard he had been setting.

Benek

Juniors
3 CNK
2 Niukore
1 Walker

AFB would have except for two crucial handling errors.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. CNK - His sheer will and effort was one of the crucial points of difference.
2. Harris - Brought in some much needed stability when there was a lot of wayward play going on.
1. Montoya - Gets my point for the turnaround from last week, you can tell he wanted to make amends.

HM to Pompey who does a pretty good job when he's not derping.
AFB was good barring those brain explosions.
SJ was quite involved despite not having too many standout moments.