What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Barnett even tho unfortunately had TMM not helping him with Saifiti at the end.
2 probably AFB.
1 Walker

DMs. Webster. Pretty much the whole backline - maybe not SJ and RTS. Capewell for being a crock. Bad buy Cameron.

Meth

Staff member
3- Walker
2- Ford
1- Fonua Blake

HM- Barnett, Afoa

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Barnett
2. Ford
1. AFB

Lots of mediocrity, where the heck has Berry gone?

While the conditions were poor I thought SJ and Martin did a terrible job of running the plays.

hitro

Juniors
3 Barnett, the only player who looked threatening in attack or d everyone else was stuck in mud

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. Barnett. This guy is all heart and effort, playing in a busted team
2. Ford. Tried his guts out today
1. Walker. Wasn't even that good but not sure who else I'd go to

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, I'm probably being too harsh on Barnett for that missed tackle on Saifiti

Meth

Staff member
Dallin What An Easy Lesbian

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

Grizzman

Juniors
3 Barnett (If I could give him all six points, I would. Absolutely plays his heart out. Also played dummy half and fullback. He is one of the best buys we have ever made!)
2 Ford. Solid defender and tried all night.
1 Walker. No lack of effort there either.

Dallin is clearly suffering a massive loss of confidence in the last few weeks and it seems to be rubbing off on everyone else as well.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 Barnett - and he was STILL the guy who missed the tackle on the game winning try
2 Ford - purely for busting his arse
Honestly CBF giving anyone else points.

DMs
Webster - our wet weather gameplan doesn’t seem to exist.
TMM - the guy is invisible and it’s killing SJs game because there’s no other point of attack

TheDMC

Bench
3. Barnett. This guy is all heart and effort, playing in a busted team
2. Ford. Tried his guts out today
1. Walker. Wasn't even that good but not sure who else I'd go to

This will do for me, though only Barnett stood out.

f**k, we are back to Kearney ball. I don't trust the process.

Yuck.

03 - Barnett
02 - AFBeast
01 - Walker

DM - Webby = Shit game plan and bench usage.
DM - SJ = No variation and over-used to the point it prevents others from contributing to the attacking plan
DM - DWZ = Has to be the one the biggest sooks in the NRL and lies down for penalty way too much. He also lies when he clearly doesn't score some of his tries but swears black and blue he got it. Needs to go to Cup with Berry and Monty.

Meth

Staff member
Felt it was spacing by TMM standing to wide. Could have been Barnett to far in?

yep, fair. Although, in that situation, i tend to disproportionately hold the better defender (Barnett) accountable, rightly or wrongly. Barnett is probably in a ‘damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t’ position.

Meth

Staff member
DM - DWZ = Has to be the one the biggest sooks in the NRL and lies down for penalty way too much. He also lies when he clearly doesn't score some of his tries but swears black and blue he got it.

I have issues with DWZ but neither of those are them.

I have issues with DWZ but neither of those are them.
We have discussed his shit defense in detail. I think what irks me more about his whinging and constant playing for penalty acting he has got going on is more a sign of mental weakness. When he does get illegally hit he will be ignored because of his constant acting.

Latest posts