What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Rabbitohs

Meth

Staff member
Hard, this one.

I'll go-

3- Kata
2- Tevaga
1- Paasi

HM- RTS

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
3 Jazz

2 maybe RTS?
1 Perhaps Ken?

-4 Mannering. His on line defence this year is absolutely deplorable. Two shocking efforts in that first half. Wtf is up with him.

Meth

Staff member
Johnson should be back v Manly.

Was pretty annoyed with Gavet, but his second stint was better at least.

jaseg

Juniors
3 RTS
2 Tevaga
1 Paasi

Gavet must go find some form... he's had enough time to show something like he did last year, and nothing doing. Sao, Vete... get someone else in there (and/or give more minutes to Satae).

TheDMC

Bench
Wont vote as I didn't watch all the game cause it was ruining my mood, but since I gave Tevaga a bit of anti-love on here a few weeks back, he has been great the past two games.

Rich102

Staff member
3. RTS.
2. Paasi
1. Ken

HM. Mannering. The only forward to run over 100m I believe.
Jazz tried but died with the ball so often he killed the momentum - if there was any.
What's with Blair playing, or stumbling, through only 47 minutes? For a back rower?

Negative points for the coaches too. They knew we were up against a big pack. Yet still left Sao out. Crazy.

It's going to be a nail biter staying in the 8.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Missed this game. Looks like it was a good one to miss. Had a look at the team sheet though, looks like we went with a plan to run the Bunnies pack around? Did anyone check the weather forecast when we picked that team? Needed a few more pigs in there to play in the mud.

Done a lot right so far SK, missed a trick last night though it seems.

Missed this game. Looks like it was a good one to miss. Had a look at the team sheet though, looks like we went with a plan to run the Bunnies pack around? Did anyone check the weather forecast when we picked that team? Needed a few more pigs in there to play in the mud.

Done a lot right so far SK, missed a trick last night though it seems.
Plan certainly changed with 6 offload in the game.
In the first 10mins we getting in behind the ruck but no support runners, then it just stopped.
SK was asked about bench at press conference about bench and wanted an outside back cover.
He also admitted to being out enthused by visiting teams and the coaching staff needs to address it.

sup42

Juniors
I know you are not supposed to criticize Mannering, but he missed six tackles.

That is a lot for him.

Two of those misses were on our try line so that was twelve points.

The Rabbits were targeting him as a weakness.

I don't know what else to say really other than some people still see the hero...and others see age,disinterest, and burn out....either way he is short of the standard....no one is above criticism for two try line misses.

That is a lot for him.

I don't know what else to say really other than some people still see the hero...and others see age,disinterest, and burn out....either way he is short of the standard....no one is above criticism for two try line misses.
It was 3 that he fell off leading to tries.
No one above criticism.
He use to be Mr Reliable.
But we still have to ask how we let the Bunnies down that end.
And why it seemed like we lost all form of structure and communication we had earlier on in the competition.

The Harris Hiku defensive effort on a try was under 12 stuff.
Someone wasn't talking or listening.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade

That is a lot for him.

You can criticize whoever you want. I do all the time on here, I don't care who I hurt as long as I express what I'm truly thinking.

JJ

Immortal
Mannering wasn't great, but still offers more than Blair - I thought he tried hard, yep some glaring erros, but not the Lone Ranger there

At the end of the day, our middle is the worst in the NRL but a fair way, and Blair is supposedly the marque name there LOL - that's on Kearney, Doyle et al

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee

That is a lot for him.

I see a lot of games this year where either and or both Mannering and Hiku have given up one or two weak as mud tries. This is easily the worst I’ve seen Simon play. He’s always been the man, a brilliant goal line defender but by god anytime you see a team working a play near him in the line you just have no confidence in him.

Somethings not right with him. I never thought I’d see the day where I thought Simon being in the team was hurting us.

Latest posts