What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

Meth

Staff member
3- Johnson
2- Leiataua- a little sentimental perhaps, but a big ask for a rookie and he did his job and more.
1- CNK

HM- Harris, Metcalf, AFB

Egan 2-3 bad errors, but otherwise good.

Ford sucks

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - CNK massive game, was everywhere
2 - SJ Pure class and tough to come back on after that nasty knock to the beak
1 - Harris in the middle of all the forward plays, just keeps everything humming beautifully

HMs - DWZ, Leiataua, Metcalf, Egan, AFB

DMs - Niukore and Barnett for silly shots that’ll earn them both a holiday, Ford had a few Ford moments too

Hov

Juniors
3 CNK
2 SJ
1 Harris

Very impressive debut from Leiataua. Building some great depth.

GoSouths

Juniors
3 CNK
2 SJ
1 Tohu

Egan cost himself a point with some horrendous passing, but otherwise great game.

Campion

Juniors
I noted 200m from AFB and 180m from Barnett. That’s pretty decent and Barnett heeds the call for someone else with AFB numbers. But for points:
3 CNK
2 SJ
1 Harris

Benek

Juniors
3 CNK
2 SJ
1 Leiataua for a very solid debut

Egan would have gotten points if not for the errors. Did so much good.

Hard to pick. Nearly everyone is a HM.

Meth

Staff member
I think CNK is starting to become that player that plays exceptionally every week and works incredibly hard and I sort of take it for granted a bit when it comes to awarding points- a bit like Harris and Fonua Blake can be at times.

On Leaiataua, a couple of nice runs, one in particular. But I was particularly impressed by his defence, which there was some concern about going into this game. Also, his temperament- he seemed to keep a really cool head and not get caught up in the emotion of his debut or his opposite's 300th. Loved him defusing that bomb too.

Rich102

Staff member
3. CNK Shows the Raiders fans what they're missing.
2. SJ How long have we been waiting for this?
1, Tohu The glue that holds it all together.

All the rest of the team get HM's from me.
Webster must be in the running for coach of the year.

hitro

Juniors
3 Charnze
2 Addin
1 Tohu

Everyone was good, like the look of the new kid at centre

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3- CNK. Absolute jet at present. No way Roger can take his spot
2- SJ. Probably because from the marshmallow he's been previously, he's now playing tough
1- DWZ. Love the attitude the last couple of weeks.

Harris unfairly misses out on votes the way Simon did in our wins during his time. Almost a bolted-on certainty to get them when we lose. AFB great too, Leaiataua such an impressively solid debut, Egan is still inspirational even though he had some errors.

Latest posts