What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

Meth

Staff member
Fire away from full time

I’m at the game so putting it up now for you to use at FT

nswarrior

Juniors
3 - Berry, breakout game
2 - AFB
1 - Barnett

AFB and Barnett won the game for us. Berry gets 3 as he has really been improving and growing in confidence.

With Ali also improving RTS will be playing on the wing next year but even that is no guarantee

GoSouths

Juniors
This is the hardest 321 in ages

3 AFB was a monster
2 SJ 40-20 and 3 try assists
1 Egan brilliant

That means no points for Berry, Barnett, CNK, DWZ, which is tough.

HMs too many to mention.

Berry with the lifting tackle. Hopefully escapes the judiciary's ire.

captainwarrior

Juniors
3 - Egan (everything good in attack came from him, brilliant)
2 - SJ (just unreal, 40/20 was a huge play)
1 - AFB (impact and engine are huge)

Berry and CNK were unbelievable too. Great to be a Warriors supporter right now, makes the tough COVID years feel so worth it.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3 - Berry, breakout game
2 - AFB
1 - Barnett

AFB and Barnett won the game for us. Berry gets 3 as he has really been improving and growing in confidence.

With Ali also improving RTS will be playing on the wing next year but even that is no guarantee
I agree, wing is the only spot I see for RTS.

3- Berry. Maybe not the best player but gee I loved his game. Carried hard, shut down Talakai when he had to and made him look a damn fool on D. Breakout game for certain
2- AFB. Beast. Absolute bloody beast.
1- Egan. Fast becoming my favourite ever Warrior.

SJ, Barnett, CNK, Walker could've got votes any other week.

It's just this weird pride feeling I have. It almost feels dirty. But I f**king love it.

One Warrior

Bench
3. AFB
2. Berry
1. SJ

HM's all over the park, probably our best game of the season, highest rank opposition, particular mention to Egan, Barnett and Walker.

sup42

Juniors
Gee well everyone deserves a mention in the Warriors first eighty minute performance in more than ten years.

AFB full points on 3

Metcalf 2

Give Berry 1 point for having a great game for a young fellah.

We have just not played this well in so long it is not funny, this was better than the Ivan Era...you are talking Anderson this time, which is fitting given the Anderson fund raiser at Mt Smart tonight.

JJ

Immortal
Gee well everyone deserves a mention in the Warriors first eighty minute performance in more than ten years.

AFB full points on 3

Metcalf 2

Give Berry 1 point for having a great game for a young fellah.

We have just not played this well in so long it is not funny, this was better than the Ivan Era...you are talking Anderson this time, which is fitting given the Anderson fund raiser at Mt Smart tonight.
Forgot that, hopefully they did well for Anderson, puts everything into perspective

Meth

Staff member
3- Berry- the game we were all waiting for him to have. Absolutely dominated Talakai- made him look like a fat, unfit hack.

2- SJ- that 40/20 was a huge momentum shift. A bunch of try assists. Good defensively

1- Fonua Blake- A prop short and he played the role of 2 men.

HM- Metcalf, Egan, Barnett, Walker

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - SJ Along with the aforementioned offensive plays, don't forget the try saver on Mulitalo
2 - Walker - Already said, but everything went up a gear when he came on
1- AFB. Just so damn good.

HM Barnett, Metcalf, Egan and especially Berry, I'm glad some of you gave him points because it was his best game in a Warriors jersey by a long shot!

Just so proud. Happy and proud!

Blair

Coach
I strongly disagree on this point. For the 'Webster era' to surpass the 'Ivan era' we need to see something better than that night at Mt Smart in 2008, 30-13 in a home final against the Roosters, after an eighth v first shock win over Melbourne.

So hard to choose.

3: SJ: controlled the game, engaged the line and made great choices in passes.
2: Berry: played like a seasoned professional.
1: Walker: changed the game, when we looked in trouble early.

Egan so smart out of dummy half.
AFB just didn't stop!
Curran added energy.
Barnett some hard hits and great angle runs.
A lot of people to mention.
Bring it next week for Raiders and top 4 looks possible baring injury.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I strongly disagree on this point. For the 'Webster era' to surpass the 'Ivan era' we need to see something better than that night at Mt Smart in 2008, 30-13 in a home final against the Roosters, after an eighth v first shock win over Melbourne.
I agree with you, but also Sup. He means (I think) that we haven't played that sort of dominant free-flowing round robin footy since the Anderson days. In Ivan's tenure, we never towelled up the 3rd placed team - we might've beaten them, but generally was a grind.

Incidentally, I think I saw a stat that said the Tigers have beaten more top 8 sides this year than the Sharks. Ouch.