What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Spidermen

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
1. Ah Mau
2. Widdop
3. Dugan/Marshall

Btw, ain't it funny that we return to the winners circle after putting a big guy back on the wing in Farrell? I'm sure the stats will show we've win most games with either Farrell or nabuli on the wing. I rate hunt better than those two, but the stats don't lie.

BennyV

Referee
1. Ah Mau
2. Widdop
3. Dugan/Marshall

Btw, ain't it funny that we return to the winners circle after putting a big guy back on the wing in Farrell? I'm sure the stats will show we've win most games with either Farrell or nabuli on the wing. I rate hunt better than those two, but the stats don't lie.

Yeah, we definitely won due to the left winger...no other explanation really...

Mr Red

First Grade
1. Ah Mau
2. Widdop
3. Dugan/Marshall

actually stats lie more often then not... Nathan "flopper" Hindmarsh a prime example.