What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 - 2 - 1 versus Panfas

Inferno

Coach
3. Nikora
2. Fifita
1. Capewell

I'd agree with Frenzy though, Pauly G's presence made an enormous difference to this side.

wibble

Bench
3. Nikora
2. Fifita
1. Capewell

I'd agree with Frenzy though, Pauly G's presence made an enormous difference to this side.

Yep, Gallen is, and always has been, a rock in the middle. Most indomitable man in the game. He will truly be the hardest to replace next year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep, Gallen is, and always has been, a rock in the middle. Most indomitable man in the game. He will truly be the hardest to replace next year.

No doubt but I gotta say I see a bit of him in Williams. He’s not exactly going under the radar but after 10-12 more games people are going to be singing his praises. He’s so fekking strong. He belts charnts and his legs keep going when he does hitups a la Gal

wibble

Bench
No doubt but I gotta say I see a bit of him in Williams. He’s not exactly going under the radar but after 10-12 more games people are going to be singing his praises. He’s so fekking strong. He belts charnts and his legs keep going when he does hitups a la Gal

Another promising kid. Hope he keeps progressing as he is.

I'd be interested to know if we offered williams a really good deal that he couldn't refuse or simply that sticky saw nothing in him and just let him go. Either way, cheers canberra.

bluefox68

Staff member
Mine are the McDonalds Player of the Week Awards where everyone is a winner.

3. Feki
2. Sorensen
1. Brailey
Ha ha - reminds me of when I coached Under-7s - they wanted me to pick a different MOM (man of the match, that is) every week...
It wasn’t easy!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Fafita
Nikora
Capewell

SJ, we dont win it without him but fmd he has some poor plays in him, defensively mainly but also the odd brain fart in his 5th tackle options.