What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Newcastle

Parra Guru

Coach
3 - Hindmarsh
2 - Moimoi
1 - Horo

LOL at people giving points to Hayne - IMO his worst game ever and a sh*t mistake right after we scored.

Suitman

Post Whore
3 - Hindmarsh
2 - Moimoi
1 - Horo

LOL at people giving points to Hayne - IMO his worst game ever and a sh*t mistake right after we scored.

A million people drop the ball but when Hayne does it once.....it's his worst game ever.
FMD. :lol:

3. Hayne
2. Lasalo
1. Mannah

Eels Dude

Coach
He actually made 6 errors which is a lot for one player in one game, but despite that he was terrific and the only attacking option yet again and he gets my votes.

3. Hayne
2. Hindy
1. Shacks

Wally21

Bench
3 - hindy
2 - hayne
1 - Benny

Hindy got the chocolates just over Hayne cause he never stopped. He was more a machine than normal, if that's possible...

mrpwnd

Bench
A million people drop the ball but when Hayne does it once.....it's his worst game ever.
FMD. :lol:

3. Hayne
2. Lasalo
1. Mannah
^This.
People seriously love criticizing the only player that's kept Parra competitive both last year and this year haha.

True EEL

Bench
:roll: He's done it again. Can't you ever pick just three players TE. fmd

3. McGuire
2. Hayne
1. Mannah

yes, i can and have......just not all the time, and how about cutting me some slack, i had 2 splits last week!?
maybe i should have just picked 3 then and given my points as follows: 3 - Morgan, 2 - Mitchell, 1 - Allgood......

Last edited:

Nikki

Coach
yes, i can and have......just not all the time, and how about cutting me some slack, i had 2 splits last week!?
maybe i should have just picked 3 then and given my points as follows: 3 - Morgan, 2 - Mitchell, 1 - Allgood......

And none of those votes were used. So either make a decision or skip the vote altogether coz you are just wasting it.

forward pass

Coach
And none of those votes were used. So either make a decision or skip the vote altogether coz you are just wasting it.

:clap: Onya Nikki. It is not fair that you have to tally points and some on here find it too hard to stick to three. I mean True Eel really - 5 players last week !!!!!!!!!! Come on.

True EEL

Bench
that's fine, i wont bother voting then, i haven't seen the rules that state specifically that you must only vote for 3 players - i have never done it to be smart or to be difficult

most people on here just vote for their favourite players anyway, Hindy could have played 3 mins, Jarryd been sent off and Mitchell playing for Wenty snd the votes would be still like this:

3 - Hindy
2 - Hayne
1 - Mitchell

so really if that's how its going to be, that i have wasted my votes, then, meh
i mean realistically, me splitting players is just like some other poster giving a certain player another vote, don't see the big issue really, with tallying votes or anything

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
tell me, what happens when 2 or more players end up tied on the same number of votes at the end of a round or the end of the competition??
are all of the votes from everybody just wasted then??

i fail to see the issue - and i am certainly not the only person to have split votes before
to me it just seems like another reason for some prople to have a whinge on this so-called open forum, so that they can feel vindicated when a moderator or someone else steps in

Last edited:

Nikki

Coach
Oh have a whinge mate. The rules are in the Sticky thread. They are the rules that were used last year and the year before that. Its easier for the person tallying the votes (ie ME!) to just go 1, 2, 3 and not have to worry about giving .5 of a vote here and there. I dont, nor does anyone else have to do tally these votes. I put my hand up for it this year coz I am interested in the outcome myself. And what do you seriously think the player gets at the end of the year. This is just a bit of fun, no one is winning nobel peace prizes or anything.

True EEL

Bench
Oh have a whinge mate. The rules are in the Sticky thread. They are the rules that were used last year and the year before that. Its easier for the person tallying the votes (ie ME!) to just go 1, 2, 3 and not have to worry about giving .5 of a vote here and there. I dont, nor does anyone else have to do tally these votes. I put my hand up for it this year coz I am interested in the outcome myself. And what do you seriously think the player gets at the end of the year. This is just a bit of fun, no one is winning nobel peace prizes or anything.

firstly, excuse me, but i wasn't directing my comments at you personally....however, i do maintain that its not that difficult to add an extra vote here and there for an extra player here and there, on a smattering of weeks where it might happen here and there....as i said, its just as if an extra poster/voter gave out points, that's it. it shouldn't be a matter of giving a .5 vote, its just an extra 1, 2 or 3 for the tied palyers, i.e they were both equally as good

and no......i don't think the player gets anything at the end of the year, jesus :roll: my point was that surely players may end up tied at the end of any given round at times, or may be tied at the end of the season, hence, why is it so difficult to think i might not be able to split my votes at times, its the nature of the beast, palyers will be tied.....and you saying my votes don't count is non-sensical to this particular point i'm making about votes being tied at times.....if this happens and players are tied for the 3,2,1 votes, does that mean its all been for nothing and there is no winner, i mean come on???

and as for you volunteering to do it this year out of interest, that's fine i commend you on doing so. but having said that, you said yourself no one asked you to, i certainly didn't ask you to so it shouldn't be a case of complaining about a non-issue like this when you put your hand up for it in the first place, so back off with the have a whinge mate comments

and i haven't read the rukes in the sticky thread as i have only really bothered this year to put my votes in for this on any sort of cosnistent basis mainly due to the patheticly biased way most people vote in this - which by the way is far worse than me splitting votes every now and then - and i'm starting to wonder why i did bother in the first place

this place is like Nazi Germany sometimes seriously......:crazy:and u said it, its supposed to be fun.....but fun on here is such a rarity due to some people's attitudes (again not targeting u)

Last edited:

Latest posts