What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs The Mighties

This Year?

Immortal
I find fishing is normally better between an hour before high tide and an hour after high tide.

3. Friend - Slogging it out and making 55 tackles in those conditions is no mean feat.

2. JWH - For him to be even on the field is a miracle given the injury and without his presence the game wouldn't be as close as it was.

1. RTS - Had a mixed bag of a day but still got through his work and got rewarded for his efforts with a try.

H.H

Juniors
3 friend
2 JWH (for calling out that dog to get up)
1 skids (for his 100th)

saint.nick

Coach
This diving argument has proven to be baseless so i don't know why roosters fans still bitch about it...

kbw

Bench
This diving argument has proven to be baseless so i don't know why roosters fans still bitch about it...

The only people that think it was baseless are Saints fans. The guy bounced back up once it was sorted and was fine.
The icing on the cake was when Napa has no case to answer.

BrissyRedV

Bench
The only people that think it was baseless are Saints fans. The guy bounced back up once it was sorted and was fine.

:lol: delusional c**k fans. Always good for a laugh!

saint.nick

Coach

What do you mean once it was sorted? Players dive to look for a penalty. The penalty was already blown before he 'dived'.

Latest posts