What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Worriers

Tunguska

Juniors
Top game.

3 - Stapo. Tough with pace and vision. Reminds me of a fresh faced cutie.
2 - Toops. In 1st half a handful. Solid hits.
1 - Ports. Good kicking game and looks lively, even with the inside balls.

Plastered

Juniors
Yep great effort, great crowd, well done to all you locals :clap:

If that was only 14k, surely we can't get to 20k anymore, it looked pretty full.

3 - Dougie, great game. How hard is his head? Put Rapira on the floor...
2 - Baz , best game for us, good long kicking game, great cover tackle on the Beast.
1 - Snowy, 40 something tackles, and lots of hitups.

Special mentions Porter, Stapler, Toops and both hookers. The less we see of Selmes the better. Better from Wright but I'm still not convinced....

troy

Juniors
I'm overseas but from listening to it on the internet radio sounds like this kid Stapleton is a gun!

ozbash

Referee
3 barrett
2 stapleton
1 your halfback.

congrats sharkies, you totally out enthused us and great to see your house full.

squiddy

Juniors
3 Dougo - What an effort
2 Scotty F'n Porter !! Lock him Up now FFS -
1 Snowden - 2 weeks in a row !!!

Since 73

First Grade
Stapleton's game was a 3 pointer
Vea and Porter 1. 5 each.

Having said that Barrett was definately best player on the field.

See why i'm fugged at giving 3 -2 -1 .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Lot of impressive things from the youngsters in this game. However, it was leadership that allowed them to showcase their wares.

3. Barrett. Superb game. Revelling in being the big papa of the tea,
2. Snowden. He's emerging now. Led the tackle count again and interestingly was involved in 2 major momentum shifts. 1 when he went off and the Warriors picked up and one when he came back the Warriors dropped off.
1. Stapleton. If Simmo was Christ then this bloke will be the Anti Christ.

Wright much better. Fergo backwards this time. Vea still doesn't inspire me but he works. Mannah was backwards from last week.

This is how it will be as they develop. Up games and down games until they learn the last and hardest thing. Consistency.

Keep them all together for 50-60 games and they'll really form the basis of a footy team.

How long they can perform on emotion is a guesstimate though.

island pro

Juniors
3. Stapleton
2. Barrett
1. Porter

Snowden was good, as was the first half performance from wombat - he really is our best centre right now.

snoozer

Bench
3 stapler
2 baz (f**ken awesome apparently)
1 porter (also f**ken awesome-especially for apologising)

snowman, dougy, toops and weirdo also very close to the points.

wright better game, fergie showing good potential but f**ked up several times, cov quiet but the boot was on, millo seemed interested when he was there, brown the bench attack weapon, mannah should be kept.

seu missed tackles all over the place(haven't seen stats but thats what it looked like) still prefer caine.

Eion

First Grade
3 stapler
2 dougie
1 toops

baz, ports, cov - sh!t everyone put in, want to give 'em all a point.

Latest posts