What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 Cowgirls

3 Talakai
2 Nicho
1 BHU

Could change them all around . All were crucial.

honourable mentioned , everyone but specially , Kennedy , Katoa, Ramian

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Wilton
2. Nikora
1. Brailey

BHU, Oggy and Hunt did very specific jobs very well which stands them out but the top 3 allowed them to do it

Quigs

Immortal
Chadley should get some points somewhere.

Gawd I laughed, he really cheered me up during the game.

I think the boyz might of lined him up during the first twenty. He was flying around like a rodeo clown with bad timing.

I have to give my 3 to Kaufusi.
That's the first time I've got to see him live in our colours, and I was very much more than impressed.
I do not see Toby in the starting side with him there.
2's and 1's can go to whomever. They were all pretty slick across the park, but Kaufusi is the man.

3. Wilton
2. Nikora
1. Brailey

BHU, Oggy and Hunt did very specific jobs very well which stands them out but the top 3 allowed them to do it
How good is team work when the experts picks allow others to do their jobs outstanding too ? That many candidates for points has got to point to a special team ,if not immediately . coming SOON ! As for Talakai How many players in any game ,would have peripheral vision, reflexes ,muscle memory etc etc to do what he did ---twice ? Some want to make him a forward ? Absolute weapon where he is. Ill bet opposition coaches rather see him in forwards too.

Chimp

Bench
If our pigs return kick offs like that every single time, all year long, I’ll be very happy, regardless of what else occurs. I love nothing more than a kamikaze kick off return.

Quigs

Immortal
I noticed from the start that 'the boyz' were lining up to drive our ball carrier forward when they were being tackled. Two or three running in to push the bloke forward.

With BHU returns it was special.

I don't know how long the NRL are going to tolerate the practice of driving. I believe a 'new' crackdown will be introduced soon.

But last night was the first time I really noticed our blokes getting into it.

Special K

Coach
3 - Sifa. 1 Try, 177m in 19 runs, 3 line break assists, 1 line break, 6 tackle breaks and 2 try assists. FMD
2 - Nicho. On watching the replay I saw how much he just pushed the cowboys around and cut them up
1 - Kafusi. His line speed and aggression was fantastic. They seemed to limit his minutes a bit last night but when he was on he was shot out of a f**king cannon on both sides of the ball. So fast and physical.

R-15-3

Bench
I noticed from the start that 'the boyz' were lining up to drive our ball carrier forward when they were being tackled. Two or three running in to push the bloke forward.

I don't know how long the NRL are going to tolerate the practice of driving. I believe a 'new' crackdown will be introduced soon.

Noticed we have made a big effort in doing this the past few weeks. Especially on kick offs.

Inferno

Coach

I've been wondering about the driving but also the interfering with defenders. I saw Hughes for the Storm do it quite a bit, literally trying to drag defenders off a storm player mid tackle in the game against the Kiwis.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah inferno, it is getting bad.

I remember in the souffs game where our bloke got put on report for a hip drop. During the attempted tackle Campbell Graham came in and gave the Souffs ball carrier a big drive over a couple of yards. IMO the big push caused the tackler, I think it was Nikora to swing around... and wallarhhhhh, a hip drop.

I remember going off about it when it happened.

It will be interesting to see what the future brings re the big drives.

I have no problem with players running in and supporting their own player in a group tackle. Holding him up etc.

Poss

Juniors
Fitzy said that the coaching staff were tossing up between 3 players to give the PG medal:

Nicho
Brailey
BHU