What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 Sturm

Weaponhead

Coach
Very hard to choose 3.
3. Atkinson - incredibly mature performance from a player who is more of an opportunist by nature. Learnt how to control a massive game.
2. McInnes - 50 tackles, zero misses. Made a crucial tackle on their fullback. Warrior. Leader.
1. Talakai - 180 metres. Punched through the middle. Great support play for the try.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Very hard to choose 3.
3. Atkinson - incredibly mature performance from a player who is more of an opportunist by nature. Learnt how to control a massive game.
2. McInnes - 50 tackles, zero misses. Made a crucial tackle on their fullback. Warrior. Leader.
1. Talakai - 180 metres. Punched through the middle. Great support play for the try.
180? I haven't looked at the metres yet.

Just had a quick squiz and that was in only 32 minutes

jc155776

Coach
3 - Talakai. 181m from 32 minutes in the game and was hurting them in attack. He is an absolute weapon.

2- Kaufasi. Didn’t think I’d ever put this one down! The intercept he made was just effort going after the offload. I love effort plays.

1 - Hunt/Uele. Combo came on and exhausted the Storm. Massive game momentum changers.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 - Talakai. 181m from 32 minutes in the game and was hurting them in attack. He is an absolute weapon.

2- Kaufasi. Didn’t think I’d ever put this one down! The intercept he made was just effort going after the offload. I love effort plays.

1 - Hunt/Uele. Combo came on and exhausted the Storm. Massive game momentum changers.
Me too. That was a beauty especially as he didn't settle for the grab he just took off as well.

Latest posts