What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

32nd Match, Super 8's: Ireland v South Africa at Providence

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Yes, having played a hell of a lot less games!

He has played a substantial number. And he has played more tests than Collingwood. And he's just clearly a much better bat.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Collingwood has played twice as many games. Lets see how Pieterson is going when he has played that many games. IMO he has a great eye, but his technique is pretty ordinary.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Panther_Daz said:
Your are kidding me right? A batsmen who is ranked number one in the world at averages 56 isnt the key batsmen in his country.....

he might be ranked No 1 but his world cup form is crap

Collingwood has been much better

JJ

Immortal
:lol: keep it up twizzle - priceless

They've scored 2 50's each, Collingwood (201 runs) has 1 NO hence the higher average - Pieterson (169 runs) scored runs against NZ... yup, Pieterson has been crap :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
Pieterson is clearly England's best ODI bat by miles. God there are some strugglers on this forum.

not in this world cup he isn't

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
:lol: keep it up twizzle - priceless

They've scored 2 50's each, Collingwood (201 runs) has 1 NO hence the higher average - Pieterson (169 runs) scored runs against NZ... yup, Pieterson has been crap :lol:

nice attempt at spin doctoring,

so 169 is more than 201 is it JJ

sorry but not where I went to school

fact is Collingwood has outscored Pietersen, like I said

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
:lol: in the only game that mattered he was - :crazy:

so are you saying none of the other games mattered ?

you get f**king stupier every day

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Twizzle said:
nice attempt at spin doctoring,

so 169 is more than 201 is it JJ

sorry but not where I went to school

fact is Collingwood has outscored Pietersen, like I said

You said Pietersen had been playing crap, but he has been playing well. Hence world #1.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Kallis has outscored the both of them! Oh but i forgot he is the reason behind South Africa's NRR problems.

JJ

Immortal
yup - many more eh... :lol:

like I said, Pieterson scored runs in the important game, averages 56 with a SR of 90+ and is the world's #1 ODI batsman - you're pretty deluded if you think someone other than him is England's best ODI bat

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Twizzle said:

They mattered. They were also easy games against weak opposition. Hence performing well in the NZ game was clearly by far the most important.

JJ

Immortal
Panther_Daz said:
Kallis has outscored the both of them! Oh but i forgot he is the reason behind South Africa's NRR problems.

:lol: the world according to twizzle :crazy:

JJ

Immortal
Twizzle said:

ok for Collingwood to score fast runs against minnows, but not Kallis???

I think if you review your posts in this thread, it'll be evident to you (well, any sane person) that you are the one getting stupider - like I said priceless :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
They mattered. They were also easy games against weak opposition. Hence performing well in the NZ game was clearly by far the most important.

of course they mattered

it wasn't me that said they didn't matter

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JJ said:
ok for Collingwood to score fast runs against minnows, but not Kallis???

I think if you review your posts in this thread, it'll be evident to you (well, any sane person) that you are the one getting stupider - like I said priceless :lol:

maybe I should draw little pictures for you so you understand, and some training wheels so you can stay on track

now your saying Collingwood is scoring fast runs and Kallis hasn't been

isn't that what I've been saying........................no need to answer that, you just did

try and spin your way out of that one

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Twizzle said:
of course they mattered

it wasn't me that said they didn't matter

Individual performances in these matches need to be taken with several grains of salt though, because the opposition were crap. Simple. Thus far Pietersen and Collingwood are both doing well in this World Cup. Pietersen is overall a much better player, and will still be so regardless of WC performances anyway.

Latest posts