What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test Australia vs England @ Perth - WACA

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sanchez said:
wouldnt you rather keep the foot on the throat and go for 5-0
we'll win 5-0 anyway but still it's a good chance to blood a youngster. did Symonds make a real big difference this test?

borat

Bench
hineyrulz said:
we'll win 5-0 anyway but still it's a good chance to blood a youngster. did Symonds make a real big difference this test?

Not with the bat but with the ball and in the field I would say yes. IMO now they have given Symonds a recall they should give him the next two tests to prove himself and move on for good. There really isn't anyone at state level absolutely crying out for a baggy green cap and it would be a hard task to throw them a debut in the middle of an ashes series.

Right now the team is buzzing, let them go on to the next 2 tests and claim a whitewash. Its a real chance to go down in history because I don't think we have whitewashed the poms in 30-40 years.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
borat said:
Not with the bat but with the ball and in the field I would say yes. IMO now they have given Symonds a recall they should give him the next two tests to prove himself and move on for good. There really isn't anyone at state level absolutely crying out for a baggy green cap and it would be a hard task to throw them a debut in the middle of an ashes series.

Right now the team is buzzing, let them go on to the next 2 tests and claim a whitewash. Its a real chance to go down in history because I don't think we have whitewashed the poms in 30-40 years.
it's been 85 years, so yes it would be good.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Look I hope Johnson plays. Play Gilchrist at 6, try Johnson out. Lee and Warne are all-rounders almost and Johnson adds more that Symonds with the ball!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon its about time the pomms handed the Ashes over

we won them fair and square

Latest posts